WHAT DO YOU THINK OF RLC LATELY????

dougiestyle4u

On 10/13/2019 at 3:16 PM, Scorpio 22 said:

Exactly. And all this mentioning of old or ex tenants doesn't help. Look at the ones they have brought back and what have they done that hasn't been viewed over and over. 

Leora - Waste of money.

U&Y - Waste of money.

L&R - Waste of money.

N&B - More chance of seeing something new, adventurous couple, but sharing an apartment - Waste of money. 

Barcelona - No interest and can stick them where the sun don't shine - Waste of money

It is still strange why they are SO concerned about getting back the old brigade, there is an weird over willingness to make sure they are still part of it all. 

1 hour ago, Pleasant said:

It is still strange why they are SO concerned about getting back the old brigade, there is an weird over willingness to make sure they are still part of it all. 

Seem to think this is the way to go when it's clearly not. Bringing tenants back you get one or two scenarios. Tenants doing the same thing over and over and tenants that know what they can get away with. And we all know you can do as little as possible and still keep your place. Funny these good choices are now all of a sudden bad and want new couples/singles like most of us have been saying for years. 

3 hours ago, Scorpio 22 said:

Seem to think this is the way to go when it's clearly not. Bringing tenants back you get one or two scenarios. Tenants doing the same thing over and over and tenants that know what they can get away with. And we all know you can do as little as possible and still keep your place. Funny these good choices are now all of a sudden bad and want new couples/singles like most of us have been saying for years. 

When you think for example of how far they moved Leora just so she could be still on air, to be part of it all. As if they said "Don't panic, your this important to us". It wasn't 'Ok, we have to make changes here, let's look for new people', it was straight away 'Keep the old brigade at all costs'. And when they are perceived as so important, they will get lazier and lazier, because they in their own eyes are doing everything right.

26 minutes ago, Wazzer said:

Another riveting and action packed Saturday on RLC. They are more like a bunch of boring old farts. What we have now is not Real Life that many of us wanted btw. I have any know many around these tenants ages and they are not as boring lives as some of these live. 

Even grandmothers have a more exciting day playing bingo, square dancing, going to church or a funeral or chasing each other around in a wheelchair - ffs. Back in the day when these grandmothers were the same age as these spoiled kids at RLC they could show the youngens how to party and fuck. Nowadays these RLC kids don't seem to know or care to know about sex. At least most of the VHTV girls know what their body is made for - "it's a good thing" (as big titted Martha Stewart would say - lol). RLC stresses or prides itself on "boring do nothing girls" while VHTV pushes sex and more. Your choice - it's your money.

7 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Even grandmothers have a more exciting day playing bingo, square dancing, going to church or a funeral or chasing each other around in a wheelchair - ffs. Back in the day when these grandmothers were the same age as these spoiled kids at RLC they could show the youngens how to party and fuck. Nowadays these RLC kids don't seem to know or care to know about sex. At least most of the VHTV girls know what their body is made for - "it's a good thing" (as big titted Martha Stewart would say - lol). RLC stresses or prides itself on "boring do nothing girls" while VHTV pushes sex and more. Your choice - it's your money.

Get better laugh at the bingo. Better chance of seeing some titties also. Only time you see tits, ass, pussy when it's time to perform and even that can be as enjoyable as getting bird crap in your eye lol.

Something I don't understand? Many subscribers seem to be willing RLC to fail? This confuses me? Why would you want that? If RLC doesn't float your boat., go elsewhere? I know RLC is shit and they were  terrible explaining why we lost the Russian places and everything else, but, the question is: if you dislike it so much, why do you keep subscribing? Pesonally, I don't think RLC is doing a bad job. The Barca places are full, the places outside Russia are full? Nelly has new tits?  What more can you ask for?  RLC is never going to please all the people all the time. Nobody is forcing us to subsribe. RLC will never be perfect. Accept it for what it is or fuck off!

What a difference a few weeks make. If RLC was an amusement park you would have to say all its roller coasters are now out of commission. Stella, Sara, Dami, Annabelle, Belle and Megan you gave us the ride of our lives. I literally went from watching RLC  8 hours a day, to now, just a few hours a week. I went from being happily addicted, to meh. The Leora and Carla ride is all that's left.  The amusement park is a shadow of its former self. Patiently I wait, getting ready for that edge of your seat thrills, and excitement, coming soon. The question is, how long is the wait? Are new roller coasters still under construction? Is the Polya or Irma ride going to re-open? So many questions, so few answers.

18 hours ago, Wazzer said:

Called giving your opinion. I would say many don't, but if it does fail only themselves to blame. If you and others are sick and tired of certain topics. Take your own advice and fuck off. 

As always some think its ok for them to criticise how RLC is going and what its become, but when others do time to "fuck off". Well I for one am going nowhere, so either deal with it or use the ignore button. As for being an amusement park, if it was it would be closed by now.

closed GIF

3 hours ago, One Eyed Willie said:

No-one that has watched RLC recently can say it's in a good place and entertaining. Apartments being occupied mean nothing if there is fuck all worth viewing. Far too many are getting away with doing nothing, yet still get keeping their job.

As I have said many times over the years - it is all controlled by the RLC owners by who they select as tenants and the direction that they want to focus on. Well, more complaints about the tenants but in reality the blame is on the owners. Obviously, since we get the same crap day after day no matter what tenants sign up it appears that RLC is content with their product or so fucked up that they are desperate for any returnee or anybody that would show their clothed ass in front of cams for cash money.. Up to subscribers to show their displeasure. 

7 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

As I have said many times over the years - it is all controlled by the RLC owners by who they select as tenants and the direction that they want to focus on. Well, more complaints about the tenants but in reality the blame is on the owners. Obviously, since we get the same crap day after day no matter what tenants sign up it appears that RLC is content with their product or so fucked up that they are desperate for any returnee or anybody that would show their clothed ass in front of cams for cash money.. Up to subscribers to show their displeasure. 

I still think that many, if now not all  of the tenants, especially the barcas, are there simply because they have committed to playing ball,  that;s why they were accepted. It's no longer the 'Regular everyday' couples and singles, instead applicants vetted then chosen because they say 'Yes' to specific directives beforehand. Come on, how many actually still believe that all of them just happen to behave in the same way - All girls are bi, all couples are swingers and all visiting friends are into threesomes. Surely everyone has seen through it by now! :lol: