WHAT DO YOU THINK OF RLC LATELY????

dougiestyle4u

The number #1 priority as always!!!!! "The Barcelona Girls....The Barcelona Girls....The Barcelona Girls....The Barcelona Girls....The Barcelona Girls....The Barcelona Girls....The Barcelona Girls....The Barcelona Girls....The Barcelona Girls....The Barcelona Girls....The Barcelona Girls....The Barcelona Girls....The Barcelona Girls....The Barcelona Girls....The Barcelona Girls!!!"   To their fans in the Chat Room..."do you know any other thing to talk about so others can join in......"Hot Dam"...LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

On 11/2/2019 at 12:05 PM, Wazzer said:

Anything that attracts and brings back female members is a good and positive idea. Clearly smarter and don't get as fooled as some of the male members do. But we all know never going to happen. Try emailing RLC with your suggestions and Good Luck.

Not about being smarter. Girls fakebate all the time on these type of camera sites and others, just about spotting the real and the fake. Bills need to be paid sometimes whether you're in the mood or not and, as long as you make it look genuine enough you get the views. Thanks, but won't waste my time Emailing them. 

10 hours ago, Shadow V said:

Not about being smarter. Girls fakebate all the time on these type of camera sites and others, just about spotting the real and the fake. Bills need to be paid sometimes whether you're in the mood or not and, as long as you make it look genuine enough you get the views. Thanks, but won't waste my time Emailing them. 

Right now they seem to have the Chat Room by their BALLS.. fake or not!!! LOL8)

On 11/23/2019 at 10:10 AM, Shadow V said:

Agree with you there. Chaturbate is one of the worst for it. Not hard to get views or tips depending on the site from the male species let's be honest. 

I do think that the Barcelona Girls have ran out of ideas for the viewers..."like some who have called tenants like Leora boring have become ghostly around the site towards them"...but their long winded promoters and fuhrer in the Chat seems to still try and convince others that they are the best thing to have happen to RLC. LOL8)

5 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I do think that the Barcelona Girls have ran out of ideas for the viewers..."like some who have called tenants like Leora boring have become ghostly around the site towards them"...but their long winded promoters and fuhrer in the Chat seems to still try and convince others that they are the best thing to have happen to RLC. LOL8)

That "fuhrer" ... how old is this person?  15? 13?  Seriously, the only ones I can imagine being interested in those bimbo teases are the ones just getting their hormones.  It would be a trip to see the actual chronological ages of everyone here.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess it really doesn't matter anymore what members think of RLC lately,  just as long as the GP apartment is putting out, the rest of the site isn't worth viewing for others who are under some kind of hypnotism which has made things even more boring to even read about anymore.  Now that most of the members has  gotten all of the personnel information about these girls in the Barc-apartments...."Give it a rest"...the best part of being a Voyeur and not knowing and that has been destroyed here at the RealLifeCam site and most of all in the Chat Room, who in the hell always want to hear or read all the 411 information about these girls personnel life 8 to 12 hours a day put away your head of house hat and give others a chance to express them self's for a change!!!!8) 

• 2 weeks later...

For the benefit of those who loves simple entertainment, RLC has gotten there, and has forgotten that they do have a few apartments that are still alive and living up to their contract and standards.  Their three VIP apartments GP, B1 and B2 should now be changed to just entertainment and staged sex shows.  Although one or two especially Masha should consider on moving to VHTV where her performance's would be more accepted seeing that she does like to bring in a new dick every two weeks....lol...she has really got the record for having the most dicks on site.  Its not hard to see that the VIP apartments aren't really doing well right now.....I well soon expect a few more 4 footed animals to start helping out with certain bed and sex scenes soon....most of the toy scenes have become a bore.  Maybe some one in the Chat Room well come up with an imaginary idea for them soon, until then I guess well have to keep enjoying the kid shows. LOL8)

I think it's unsaveable now. The Barca women are hired only for staged cam shows, and nothing else. All the others are treading the same old paths, churning out the same old predictable behavior. Masha, Leora, Nelly etc have been living a life off it for far too long. The lack of effort, yet the continuation of the site is bewildering.

rlc is like a band from the past who you find playing in a back street bar to a dozen people one rainy night, and you say "Wow, are they still together?"

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 1:17 PM, Shadow V said:

At a really low point and doesn't look like they know or even care to improve it. Just doing the basics to keep a handful of members satisfied and spending their money. Turned a good watchable site into a bad unwatchable waste of time. 

What happens when you only put effort (lame at best) into a small section of your site, leaving the other section stale and unchanged. Sooner or later customers will get bored and spend their money elsewhere.

Unless the GP girls has put together a few hours of comedy and repeats for the viewers things seems to have turned into cat naps.  As the year ends and the VIP apartments continue to bring in there repeats back to back...."I don't understand, why don't RLC just get an apartment and a extra site for them..."Mean while..the other normal apartments seems to be suffering the most.  Most but not all are complaining in the Chat when things are slow with the Barc-girls...but yet never take time to view the locals....No No!!!! there aren't any strippers in the local apartment...lol...sorry fellows...maybe next year."8)