WHAT DO YOU THINK OF RLC LATELY????

dougiestyle4u

3 hours ago, mikeusa said:

RLC was at it again the same guys from b4 came to b1 the guy that fuck holly now fuck ginger and tina got fuck also not by the same guy. Imo these guys are  getting paid by reallifecam. Who cames up with this shit? RLC I'm looking at you.

One should know by now that some of these guys they bring in to the Barc- apartments are hired.  The fucking site has become a big joke just like some of the fucked up in the head chatters who want everyone to believe its real!!!....yes some of the fucking and sucking may be real for one or two of the girls while others site around and pretend to love each other for the cams, and they end up looking like paid whores just trying to make extra bonus money for the work to gain viewers...and "who in the hell give respect to whores for fucking and sucking guys off!!!! LOL8)

On 2/20/2020 at 2:24 AM, One Eyed Willie said:

As long as RLC keep Leora and the Barca girls they will keep viewers. Have no interest and won't be given anymore money until new tenants are recruited. 

Think we all know that there is more chance of hell freezing over before new and interesting tenants are brought in. 

With the world in almost a state of  "Corona" sickness,  I wonder if RLC has had a long talk with there employer's, especially the ones who well fuck any and everyone????    As the Cheerleaders and undercover chatters seems to really don't talk about how things are on the outside in the real world unless its about these Barc-girls "working girls" but tend to still look for wild playfull nights.   I personally wouldn't want any of these working girls to come in contact with any type of sickness or Venereal Disease if that matter just to please a limp dick chatter,  but it seems that some are just ignoring the real world on the outside.   If one does become sick, "I wonder if any of the Chatters would let all know, as they do about these girls personal lives?"   Each week I put my membership on the line by telling and commenting on things that I see and believe in, and I wonder how many of those in the Chat Room would if they love these girls so much would really take time to warn these girls of the danger of this outbreak of Corona that's taking peoples lives?...or just may be it doesn't matter just as long as their satisfied with a night of fun!!!8)

RLC is nothing but a shit show. None of the female tenants are worth watching. Everything is so phony with forced/pretend sex acts to entice all the gullible viewers. It is all for bonus money. At least a prostitute will perform real sex for the money. RLC is just like a book but if you read between the lines you should be able to figure out that RLC is blended with a large amount of fiction and a slight dose of non-fiction with a huge amount of bullshit.

When I tour the RLC apartments a song comes to mind 

On 2/27/2020 at 5:40 AM, mikeusa said:

RLC was at it again the same guys from b4 came to b1 the guy that fuck holly now fuck ginger and tina got fuck also not by the same guy. Imo these guys are  getting paid by reallifecam. Who cames up with this shit? RLC I'm looking at you.

Yep, agreed 100%. The women (in any apartment) are not meeting them outside, they are sent there by the company quite clearly. Just as much of an employee as the tenants. Yet some still choose to believe it all. Thankfully a lot of us are much smarter than the bosses.

2 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

RLC is nothing but a shit show. None of the female tenants are worth watching. Everything is so phony with forced/pretend sex acts to entice all the gullible viewers. It is all for bonus money.

And all their partners, as mentioned above, are on the payroll too. One large list of agency employees given a chance at internet stardom, be it a tenant or a 'Friend', then back to the unemployment line. Most of the people probably don't even know the names of who they are with. Quite pathetic really. 

The shows are already predictable now, even though they added others with some I don't think it well help.  According to the Chat..the Barc-apartments are still on top...but as much as they are mention they should be.   Unless others are allowed to go into the Chat with out being ignored these Barc-girls names well run things and the other apartments well just set on the back of the line.   RLC read and wake up....."Chat room needs to start letting others discuss other things, some apartments aren't even mention any more and the Chief needs to stop letting things slide under the table as it is now."8)

Create an account to see this content!

2 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

The shows are already predictable now, even though they added others with some I don't think it well help.  According to the Chat..the Barc-apartments are still on top...but as much as they are mention they should be.   Unless others are allowed to go into the Chat with out being ignored these Barc-girls names well run things and the other apartments well just set on the back of the line.   RLC read and wake up....."Chat room needs to start letting others discuss other things, some apartments aren't even mention any more and the Chief needs to stop letting things slide under the table as it is now."8)

Create an account to see this content!

RLC puts a product out for paying subscribers - no matter how lame it is. Discussed/Reallifecamfan is designed to talk about RLC, VHTV, Camarads, other adult sites, a wide range of general topics or even personal stuff if you want. The Chat Room has long become the Barca Room. Reallifecamfan in their wisdom hoped that a name change to Discussed would open up the Chat Room for anyone wanting to join in and talk about whatever they want. FAIL!!!!!!! What Reallifecamfan Admin failed to realize was that the few Barca chatters control the Chat Room and this site - NOT Reallifecamfan/Discussed. Why do you think overall member participation has nosedived and, basically, no noticeable improvements. Sure, this site gets new members signing up but very little, if any, participate. Again I will reiterate what I have said many times (and repeat RUBBERMAN's complaints about the chatters in the Chat Room) - the Chat Room is in total disrepair and is very harmful to this site in terms of non-participation and it's downward spiral. If the Chat Room stays as it is then who is blame - the chatters, Admin, non-participating members or RLC. In my opinion, the root cause is - starts with the letter "A".

With respect to the chat room - who wants to look at or read the same "shit" minute after minute, hour after hour, day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year? YAAAWWWNNNNNNN!!!

On 3/6/2020 at 2:46 PM, dougiestyle4u said:

RLC is nothing but a shit show. None of the female tenants are worth watching. Everything is so phony with forced/pretend sex acts to entice all the gullible viewers. It is all for bonus money. At least a prostitute will perform real sex for the money. RLC is just like a book but if you read between the lines you should be able to figure out that RLC is blended with a large amount of fiction and a slight dose of non-fiction with a huge amount of bullshit.

When I tour the RLC apartments a song comes to mind 

The quality is poor on both RLC and VHTV. A lot of desperate attention seeking/show off mingers wanting their 5mins of fame. Maybe they are the easiest and more chance of the guys letting their mates come over and get their shot. These Russian/Ukrainian girls make the easiest English girls hard to get.

I joined your site a week ago and fined it ok but questionable.  out of 23,296 members why do two or three people run the discussion room each and everyday,  does this room have special privileges or do you have have to be part of the group,   after a week of looking around the site i notice others dont discuss or take part.   the girls some are nice and some are not worth a dime and are not apart of the real world.  The discuss room is wack these guys talk like my old grand parents.

3 hours ago, DIRTYHARRY said:

I joined your site a week ago and fined it ok but questionable.  out of 23,296 members why do two or three people run the discussion room each and everyday,  does this room have special privileges or do you have have to be part of the group,   after a week of looking around the site i notice others dont discuss or take part.   the girls some are nice and some are not worth a dime and are not apart of the real world.  The discuss room is wack these guys talk like my old grand parents.

Welcome to RLCF ... oops ... dicussed.cc, Dirtyharry.  You learn fast.

3 hours ago, DIRTYHARRY said:

A newbie totally agreeing with what most of us good long-term members having being saying for over two years now. 

15 hours ago, DIRTYHARRY said:

Out of 23, 296 you'll be lucky if 96 actually use the site or contribute at all. I would say many are just lurkers, but it's the same on many forums. Won't be surprised if many more join, as you can't view images without an account now. As for the Chat, looks as if you worked out yourself why many don't participate.