WHAT DO YOU THINK OF RLC LATELY????

dougiestyle4u

Well, RLC isn't getting any better eh?!

What gets me nowadays, is the pure cynicism and manipulation that has spread to all apartments. How much will leora and malia be encouraged to finally get together? What is more important - The possible wrecking of a long term friendship, or a quick bonus cheque? We can forget about the barcas, we know why they are hired so that goes by the by, however it's the so called 'Real' couples who are just as bad. Take what is happening right now. Kylie and Rus, on their own, would be mid-table in the views, but by simply hiring a third tenant, it has shot them to the top of the charts. And rlc knew exactly that this would happen. They would get a fixated audience waiting for the inevitable threesome, or at least a lesbo show. And of course, like the good little puppies that they are, they have started the long, slow drawn out process of the tease show, getting the "Keep it up" thumbs-up texts from HQ. Then, not only are people waiting for it, they get angry if it doesn't happen! "Wait a minute, they are having sex but Viola is asleep in another room  -  WHY ISN'T SHE INVOLVED?? WHAT DO I PAY MY SUBSCRIPTION FOR DAMMIT!!!!" Masha and Sasha started it all with multiple guests, J&D and E&S took on the mantle, and now of course the like of VH have jumped the shark so high that rlc are trying anything to keep up. Thankfully, many more people who watch have seen through the bullshit and are simply not accepting it. And also thankfully, the like of Kylie, Rus and Viola don't hang around for very long and will be quickly forgotten. Trouble is, they replace them with people just as bad. And until there is a total overhaul of the management, it will continue and continue.

1 hour ago, Pleasant said:

Well, RLC isn't getting any better eh?!

What gets me nowadays, is the pure cynicism and manipulation that has spread to all apartments. How much will leora and malia be encouraged to finally get together? What is more important - The possible wrecking of a long term friendship, or a quick bonus cheque? We can forget about the barcas, we know why they are hired so that goes by the by, however it's the so called 'Real' couples who are just as bad. Take what is happening right now. Kylie and Rus, on their own, would be mid-table in the views, but by simply hiring a third tenant, it has shot them to the top of the charts. And rlc knew exactly that this would happen. They would get a fixated audience waiting for the inevitable threesome, or at least a lesbo show. And of course, like the good little puppies that they are, they have started the long, slow drawn out process of the tease show, getting the "Keep it up" thumbs-up texts from HQ. Then, not only are people waiting for it, they get angry if it doesn't happen! "Wait a minute, they are having sex but Viola is asleep in another room  -  WHY ISN'T SHE INVOLVED?? WHAT DO I PAY MY SUBSCRIPTION FOR DAMMIT!!!!" Masha and Sasha started it all with multiple guests, J&D and E&S took on the mantle, and now of course the like of VH have jumped the shark so high that rlc are trying anything to keep up. Thankfully, many more people who watch have seen through the bullshit and are simply not accepting it. And also thankfully, the like of Kylie, Rus and Viola don't hang around for very long and will be quickly forgotten. Trouble is, they replace them with people just as bad. And until there is a total overhaul of the management, it will continue and continue.

Watching Rus, Kylie and Viiola..."is like watching three drunk mules mate."...I really can't, or see anything sexy about the three at all!!! LOL8)

42 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

"is like watching three drunk mules mate."

A bit harsh but bloody funny. I give them credit for trying to make things interesting. I just hope Kylie lets Rus give Viola one. At the moment, Viola is little more than a sex toy for Rus and Kylie. For Rus, she's the apple in the Garden of Eden. Rus wants it but knows, take a bite and eternal damnation will follow!

1 hour ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Watching Rus, Kylie and Viiola..."is like watching three drunk mules mate."...I really can't, or see anything sexy about the three at all!!! LOL8)

Just playing to orders and the cameras. Nothing to say to one another when they aren't putting on a show. The epitome of how the site has lost its way.

18 minutes ago, Pleasant said:

Just playing to orders and the cameras.

Do you pay $45 a month to watch real life? A&A in GP are real life. Go out all day enjoying Barcelona, come home to shower and sleep. That's real life. Is that what we are paying so much money for? I think not! Real, staged, faked, who cares.  At least Kylie is making an effort to make things more interesting. Most ladies bring in a battery operated sex toy, Kylie brought in a real one!

Of course i understand both why it happens and why it's popular, but maybe i'm old fashioned, yearning for a return to the original ethos - I personally don't think that sticking a female with a couple for the sole purpose of threeways was part of it!! But times change. And i certainly think a change of name would help by removing the 'Real' part!!

Another week of watching these young ladies come and go,  maybe one or two new or they just haven't been around for some time, and the old who either can't leave because of the Corona Virus or they just like being around for 5 to 6 months.  Although the under cover cheerleaders and workers may say different RLC does seem to be slowing down,  even though the Chatters keep trying to bring in members while doubling their names at times and waiting for them "girls" to get drunk and put on a 20 min show twice a week the days and nights show the real prof of things.   Some of the shows in a few of these VIP apartments are scripted and fake and most know that by now,  it won't be long before the threesome's become boring,  but outside of these apartments things are real, and could cause a pulling of the plug one day soon whether things pick up or not if the World doesn't fine a cure soon.8)

On 3/15/2020 at 12:20 AM, Pleasant said:

Of course i understand both why it happens and why it's popular, but maybe i'm old fashioned, yearning for a return to the original ethos - I personally don't think that sticking a female with a couple for the sole purpose of threeways was part of it!! But times change. And i certainly think a change of name would help by removing the 'Real' part!!

I understand what you mean. The old days had a feeling of spontaneity. Parties, alcohol and things happen. It seemed less contrived? These days, there is a lot of ticking/tickling of boxes, so to speak but it's almost predictable. Like everything, after a while, people learn the system and how to play it for their benefit. Do anything sexual and you're going to get views and make more money. You can't blame the participants, they're here to make as much money as they can. Some have boundaries, others not so much. I am not so sure  Viola was brought in for a threeway? I think her and Rus would like like it but The Boss won't allow it? But then, perhaps Kylie, a veteran on RLC, knows how to play. I remember Sophie's second tour. She started out conservatively and then would go a bit further each time. She was regularly the top thumb because people wanted to see each progression, how far will she go this time? Perhaps Kylie is playing the same game. Tease to get the views and ........? Maybe?

29 minutes ago, Rhodie said:

I understand what you mean. The old days had a feeling of spontaneity. Parties, alcohol and things happen. It seemed less contrived? These days, there is a lot of ticking/tickling of boxes, so to speak but it's almost predictable. Like everything, after a while, people learn the system and how to play it for their benefit. Do anything sexual and you're going to get views and make more money. You can't blame the participants, they're here to make as much money as they can. Some have boundaries, others not so much. I am not so sure  Viola was brought in for a threeway? I think her and Rus would like like it but The Boss won't allow it? But then, perhaps Kylie, a veteran on RLC, knows how to play. I remember Sophie's second tour. She started out conservatively and then would go a bit further each time. She was regularly the top thumb because people wanted to see each progression, how far will she go this time? Perhaps Kylie is playing the same game. Tease to get the views and ........? Maybe?

I hear what you're saying, all valid points of course. I DO think that is the reason why Viola is there, it seems too obvious when they stick a single girl with a couple - For what other purpose? And when you see how they've acted, right from the off, it looks like this was what was asked of them. But yep, they are all there to make money, whether it's a fleeting Barca, or Leora's best friend, they all want ot be paid. And i guess that as everyone knows....Sex Sells. I can't blame the bosses for that aspect, as this IS the main money spinner. But when you think of how the site has changed since it began, it's almost unrecognizable. 

It's like comparing Fleetwood Mac in 1969 to Fleetwood Mac in 1989 - Same name, but totally different in every other way!

16 minutes ago, Pleasant said:

It's like comparing Fleetwood Mac in 1969 to Fleetwood Mac in 1989 - Same name, but totally different in every other way!

I'm not very knowledgeable about Fleetwood Mac but I like their newer stuff. Tell me lies, is one of my favourites.  As for Rus and co. A few nights ago Rus copped a feel of Viola's pussy. He got a bit of a slap from Kylie for his efforts. I rate Kylie. She knows what we are here for and she delivers. I doubt Viola's presence is a coincidence. She's a part of Kylie's plan,. What that plan is, we'll have to wait and see. Perhaps, Viola is merely an accessory, perhaps Kylie will give Rus permission to delve a little further? The only certainty about that place is, Kylie rules!

Even though the Barc-girls seem to be slowing down...."and who wouldn't considering on what's going on in the world today"...their biggest fans in the Chat seems to want them to keep performing whether the circumstances are good or not...lol..as long as someone gets drunk and show some kind of ass...or in Rus case "makes an ass of him self" for their enjoyment! LOL  I am still wondering how many well leave for good once this sickness is over???...or how many real members well this site lose trying to keep up with these girls!!!!   As for the local apartments...."their faces shows, things are real on the outside and getting drunk and stupid every other night for the cams may not be worth it any more.  I have notice that the B1 apartment is allowing a male guest to one of the girls are able to come in and go as he pleases.."not knowing what he is bringing into the house"...but who cares as long as its entertainment for the few!!! LOL8)

On 3/26/2020 at 8:41 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

I have notice that the B1 apartment is allowing a male guest to one of the girls are able to come in and go as he pleases.."not knowing what he is bringing into the house"...but who cares as long as its entertainment for the few!!! LOL8)

It does question the mindset of all involved when we are living in the middle of a worldwide pandemic, yet guests in more than one apartment are freely coming and going. I'm finding this hard to fathom. Surely this must be something they should all be thinking about? And it's not being all white knight, this is affecting everyone. This is real.