WHAT DO YOU THINK OF RLC LATELY????

dougiestyle4u

I have found it's better to just view these apartments with out the help of "some" of the chatters, some of these chatters seems to want us to imagine and see things their way of thinking and not realistic.  fascination is a bitch when you can't think on your own thoughts...."more less like fucking up a wet dream."  Some, but I am sure not all want the hour to hour updates of same chatters day after day trying to sell lemons to people with common sense.   As far as RLC lately, it's really boring!!!  It's time for some new actors and strippers LOL8)

• 2 weeks later...

Stopped and Dropped payments two weeks ago due to the fact nothing new is coming in and the old in the "GP, B1, B2" apartments are so predictable that you really don't need a membership to figure them out....."besides the Chat Room tells all and personal information on those tenants anyway."....even their hourly post are predictable at this point.   Those so call VIP personal "tenants" need to be replaced ASAP before the cats in some of these apartments start putting on better shows!!! LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

RLC needs help bad, but until they realize they that all of their members aren't 75yrs old and older they are going to continue to lose good members.  Understanding that their is a very bad virus killing people and may be holding and keeping what's died three months ago around doesn't help either. "If you can fly in boyfriends and sex studs for these girls, then you can fly in new members."  Tenants and under cover workers like Bogdan and Nelly aren't helping, the stag shows aren't cutting it.  Those so call under cover workers in the Chat lie's are starting to catch up with their lies and theories.  Some one or some body had better make a change fast!!!8)

From the looks of the comments within the last few days nothing has changed and not worth spending that extra money on at RLC.  They are still giving us signals of more bullshit to come from what's still around in those so called B's and the famous GP apartment "that use's the B3 apartment for fish bait...but never catch nothing but old dead fish." LOL8)

RLC have not exactly done much to improve the site, unless you want to watch average, shameless bints that will fuck anyone and anything that might be around. Since the loss of apartments what have they done.... Zilch,nada,nowt. Kitty and Smith the best they could could come up with 🤣 says it all. 

Well it looks like the old lady that's running RLC must be losing money by now,  members are either leaving or have just got tired of viewing the same bullshit day after day.   Even though RLC has brought in new fresh dicks for the GP apartment girls...lol...those dicks doesn't seem interested in some of those working girls...."if those fresh dicks are their actual boyfriends...then...all those others guys who came in and fucked them was JOHNS!!!!...lol...and then the word whore shouldn't bother them!!! LOL    I can understand that there is a bad virus who has things on a stop...but not for RLC, maybe getting others to come in to be guinea pigs are hard now "something I am trying to understand!!...seeing that most come in and well suck on any dick or lick any strange pussy, but now worrying about this virus."  Oh well, until the show has changed the lose of members well dwell...."RLC should have stayed 100% Reallifecam instead of bringing in street girls for the elderly."8)  

15 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Well it looks like the old lady that's running RLC must be losing money by now,  members are either leaving or have just got tired of viewing the same bullshit day after day.   Even though RLC has brought in new fresh dicks for the GP apartment girls...lol...those dicks doesn't seem interested in some of those working girls...."if those fresh dicks are their actual boyfriends...then...all those others guys who came in and fucked them was JOHNS!!!!...lol...and then the word whore shouldn't bother them!!! LOL    I can understand that there is a bad virus who has things on a stop...but not for RLC, maybe getting others to come in to be guinea pigs are hard now "something I am trying to understand!!...seeing that most come in and well suck on any dick or lick any strange pussy, but now worrying about this virus."  Oh well, until the show has changed the lose of members well dwell...."RLC should have stayed 100% Reallifecam instead of bringing in street girls for the elderly."8)  

HAVE NOT BEEN HERE LONG ENOUGH TO SEE 100% BUT ITS DAM SURE MADE FOR THE OLD ELDERLY.

January 2017 Elisa & Fima left RLC. Fima's departure was alright, but Elisa was my "dansing queen" !

and the reason my interrest for RLC mostly disappeared. She was natural.

Wonder if anyone has heard something of her or has post-RLC photo's.

I very much hope she's alright, maybe is in family-life with 1 or 2 kids and very happy.

But rather see her once more in a solo appartment for instance with Masha in Rome,

or with Leora and Malia.

Some time ago I saw 1 photo and a short film of Heidi Romanova in a Prague appartment, where is the rest or

did she leave soon and very disappointed ?  A Baltic beauty gone in a minute. RLC if you want to earn you have to invest !

Are you Titanicing the site ? 

Well there was a lot's of crying among men when the doors of the "Crab shack"...lol..."whore House"...aka the GP apartment closed its doors today. LOL    If the GP apartment was the carrier of all those apartments, then RLC was in trouble anyway.  If three or five members in the Chat Room was the carrier of RLC, then they was in trouble anyway.   As I have stated over and over again "the GP apartment was a big mistake, it was a sitting whore house where men came and got there dicks blown and paid for working girls on the side and couples was used when needed...sad to say but some of us seems to be slow when it comes to real reality and would rather except fictional theories when it comes to their dicks.    I am gladly to say "good bye to all that was there, and for those that are still around...pls hurry and take your used up asses home." LOL    Now all I read in the Chat is "RLC might be in trouble if they don't hurry and replace these girls...lol....or RLC well lose members if they don't replace these girls...lol...or there not going to re-sign if they keep this up...lol..."well RLC lost members before this move because of the same bullshit, RLC have been in trouble when they added those tricks into a Voyeur site and if things was so great then "why was there only not even a hand full of members participating in the Chat Room daily?...and as for the rest of those members that says they well leave "your not leaving shit...lol...you'll stick around waiting and waiting until another house is open."   Maybe RLC are doing a upgrade to the GP apartment, know one really knows the truth, and until then all we well read is nothing but more bull shit theories, so to the working girls that lived in the GP apartment "NOKA, Auf Wiedersehen, Au revoir and Goodbye!!!" its about fucking time. LOL8)

• 2 weeks later...