WHAT DO YOU THINK OF RLC LATELY????

dougiestyle4u

Well it looks like RLC has finally got the GP apartment back open again for business, surly some in the Chat Room must feel as though they have gotten there pacifier back in the mouths again...lol...and can now stop crying daily about things they can see on any street corner.   With Bogdan and Nelly running the house and Masha as the house mascot I can't see why these three can't pull in at least 2 more paying members. LOL   With the return of really nothing new I would expect things well go to the limit daily and night....."until each and every working girl has done her share for the project one at a time....lol...of course some of these ladies well have to bring in there boyfriends to help to gain stars....and we all know that well be the second part of their stay."    I am still leary of rejoining the site again right now due to the fact it really nothing that I haven't seen with these returnees that I haven't seen before.8)

Create an account to see this content!

Since Masha and Nelly & Bogdan have been with RLC for many years, to me, it has the appearance that they have become parents/guardians to the kids just like Irma has to babysit the children in the Barca apartments. When sex happens between all the Barca family members then it makes it even more dirty ( in lieu of a different unmentionable word - lol). The differences in ages, some more fluent in sex than others and the need for RLC to kick it up a notch or two. Well. Piss poor script writing by RLC, I would say. Nothing new, again. All good for the same chatters though. Not so good for Discussed.cc.

On 9/9/2020 at 11:27 PM, dougiestyle4u said:

Since Masha and Nelly & Bogdan have been with RLC for many years, to me, it has the appearance that they have become parents/guardians to the kids just like Irma has to babysit the children in the Barca apartments. When sex happens between all the Barca family members then it makes it even more dirty ( in lieu of a different unmentionable word - lol). The differences in ages, some more fluent in sex than others and the need for RLC to kick it up a notch or two. Well. Piss poor script writing by RLC, I would say. Nothing new, again. All good for the same chatters though. Not so good for Discussed.cc.

From what I am seeing "RLC is lacking leadership bad." The Three Stooges....also known as Masha, Nelly and Bogdan can't seem to come up with any good ideas for their cast...lol...the new make up and re-arranged fuck rooms aren't any help neither,  maybe they should also stop doing there paper work on set too."  There is no more talk for Gina and Irma, the both of them have been on the show way to long and need to go and at this point who care's what they do now.  As far as Milena "she is just another old ass stage coach making sure that the girls are keeping up with there assignments. LOL8)

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

RLC is like living every day as Groundhog Day

Groundhog Day - a 

in which events are or  to be continually 

In other words - "SAME SHIT, DIFFERENT DAY". Same people, same daily bullshit, same thing day after day, after day, after day, after day, .........

In my opinion, I think that some of the Chatters help kill RLC, by giving out to much personnel information on those girls and leading new members on a wild goose chase telling them what was going to happen day to day when they didn't really know themself's.  RLC went from being a Voyeur site, to a day to day drama soap opera and talk show.8)

From watching Reallifecam around 2015 you seen girls come and  go, some was shy like amy. But now look at her joining in these lesbain shows , thank you Reallifecam  for turning these girls in to some thing they are not. Only real lesbains i seen so far are n & K Taylor  and piper. Just my opinion.

Another week of  lies, to gain members but most has road this bumpy asphalt highway before and probably aren't going to pay another toll for awhile.  Seems the cell phones are doing more then the actors and hired studs now days.  Well one thing for sure "the year is almost over and just maybe RLC well get a new owner and new salesmen to sell their product "site" with out the daily bull!!!"8)

At this stage in the game nothing will help outside of total reboot, just Look at how Leora and Mila play the game. Leora ans mila take turns staying off cam and when they return they give the watcher a little bate and off they go again. Now they have gotten to the point where they don't give a shit and they both stay out all night together.

Here is what i think, if it wasn't for C&Y, L&T and M&A this would have been a done deal awhile back, no one is here for Leora or Mila because they are never there and when they are it's the same song. The Barca's are a complete waste of RLC cash. N&B must be getting a sweet deal out of RLC to come and babysit these (you can call em what you want too)girls.

Gentelman you can rebuild it

Make it Better, Stronger and Lasting

SEE WHAT I MEAN, Mila comes home after a day and a half away and give the members the ol fakebate just like her roomie Leora did.Now they will sit on the couch legs spread like thats suppose to make every thing all right. I got know problem with them going out and making money and hoeing(and everyone knows thats exactly what they are doing)hoeing,but let your other paying customer see it too.