WHAT DO YOU THINK OF RLC LATELY????

dougiestyle4u

Since the big fight at the GP apartment that RLC and a few of their fans tried to cover up, I did peak into one of the Chat Rooms to fined that they had become even bored with what RLC has now have to offer....new!!! LOL   Any way with the Virus still around, RLC has begun to either get rid of tenants or may be bringing in others...only thing with bringing in others, is that we hope they have been screen for the Virus to protect others.8)

Create an account to see this content!

After last nights show at the GP apartment, I do think that it may have woke up not only the dead, but a few cases of crabs and chlamydia, but neither one of those aren't really important in the three house's of the Barc-girls B1, B2, GP and most likely never well.  I think that RLC may have had an all cast birthday party that turned into an all cast whore party....very unusual seeing that there is still a bad virus going on in the world.  I do have to give RLC credit for not adding the B3 apartment this time to their list of experiments of solicitation that night.  The barrel must be empty now, and maybe its time for some new hookers or just new working girls to fill the beds in the GP house once again....those that are there now are becoming moldy.  RLC has once again forget the rest of the tenants that they have and seem to only try in keep those who are waiting for the entertainment of whores and sluts...."I say again, give them their own site...they have nothing in common with every day life...unless their on a street corner!!!"8)

• 2 weeks later...

Yes another week of unpredictable RLC or use to be RLC...hell, I read in the Chat that it's not a Voyeur site anymore "so get use to it"..lol.."not a good way to bring in new suckers...is it" or was that person not thinking?..."if one is going to act like a leader or even thinks he or she is a leader...the key word is think first before you run your dam mouth. LOL   Mean while RLC does seem to be trying different things with a few apartments and some of their yearly returnees....but I won't just yet rule out anything from their pass so soon.  I also hope they still don't rule out what's happening on the outside of these apartments so soon with the Virus because they are trying to make money...."there inside under cover workers aren't helping either by saying that these girls are happy when they don't give a dam unless its a fun show that they can help promote.  If the Chatters or Chief of the Chatters was so confident of what they say hourly then where the hell are all he new members?...."instead of being a Dick...sorry dictator they would know by now that people can think for them self's...."not everyone who buys a membership from this site are from Russia."...."I heard that a sucker is born every min, and a jackass is born every 100 years....dam how in the hell did we end up with that Jackass?" LOL8)

I guess I am still waiting for this massive Barc-working girls turn over like a few others...."at least that's the word on the prison grounds."...lol...."until then some of the working girls are starting to bring in their stray males friends....funny that since some of these working girls arrival they have slept and fucked other guys...so it hard for me to except that they have real boy friends....more like paying clients."   I am learning that RLC is much better viewed with out the daily chatters brain washers, they do sometimes fuck up a wet dream...."but to each its own."  Lets hope when ever RLC does decides to bring in new girls they are new and not repeats....and most of all put more emphasis on hiding these girls personal backgrounds.8)

Unless your new to the system, nothing new, "same show's, same lame "she an't, she is, they are, she licks, he fucks, who's leaving, who's horny, who may be horny, she's do to masturbate, she may have a party, he's moving in, he has blue balls, drugs, booze, party on the roof, dildo party, finger party, licking old sweat off each other party, chlamydia in the making, rubbing each others ass for hours." just the same weekly shit...nothings changed!!!LOL8)

On 5/31/2020 at 3:08 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

Unless your new to the system, nothing new, "same show's, same lame "she an't, she is, they are, she licks, he fucks, who's leaving, who's horny, who may be horny, she's do to masturbate, she may have a party, he's moving in, he has blue balls, drugs, booze, party on the roof, dildo party, finger party, licking old sweat off each other party, chlamydia in the making, rubbing each others ass for hours." just the same weekly shit...nothings changed!!!LOL8)

RLC and the Chat Room are mirrors of each other - both suck and same story, over and over and over. Chatters drum up support for lame RLC with all the fake news about the tenants (especially Barca has-beens and hose-bags). 

Better days are here to come, people are leaving, no  no no!!!   Even though I express my short lived thoughts either in the Chat or Forum...lol...I do feel better about myself afterwards....because I know that have been read!!!!....moved out of the way!!!...but read first!! LOL   Anyway, its time for RLC to make a move and get rid of some of the dead weight in all of their so call Barc-apartments "B1, B2 and GP."....leave it up to me, I would say close all three down and send them to another site or at lease give them their own web space.   With some in the Chat room making daily theories on who is leaving and who is staying, and why can't they leave has really become boring to read over and over again....."Not one who shares to many thoughts in the Chat room due to my being able to tell truth with out help...lol..."I can only give most of my thoughts in the Forum....and they are starting to get pushed out the way quickly too with subjects that being stored in the wrong section of the Forum."but its all good too."   RLC is floppying and is losing members, there workers seems to have gotten bored from being around to long, and don't seem to have anything to do any more....."there almost at a RealLife mode, but most are still full of shit."    Renovation time is pass due for most, now is the time to bring in some new girls.8)

Another day of slow bull, of course the Chatters try their best to keep the Barc-girls at the top of the charts...lol...why I don't know....life must be boring as hell at home!!! LOL  Either way some are starting to leave, lets hope RLC find a few under cover workers with balls and bring in something new for the younger members instead of the same shit over and over again!!...there are more then just three or four members paying for their service!!!8)

Yes yes yes!!! another day of viewing RLC and its slow changes for most of their paying members!!!!   One couple picked up and yes, the barc-strippers are still around...lol...."am I a fan???...hell no...lol...they should have their won site...I would call it "fake strippers and hookers on vacation." LOL   Mean while the local apartments are still living real life, Leora has dropped off the scale of being real by giving us 8 to 9 hours of hugging and rubbing with her room mate!!!!...someone needs to send her a text letting her know that her points are below sea level right now. LOL   And of course the Barc-girls/working girls/hookers/whores or what ever!!!...lol..."they are still giving us paying members the same boring shows from one apartment to another, same scripted bull shit and are now split up in to two groups...lol...like we don't know the difference, every now an then they well pull in a few dicks and those who normally get fucked gets fucked while others sit back and do the grading!!! LOL   Lets hope that soon, real soon that RLC makes changes the rest of their paying members before they discover a real Voyeur site!!!   "Don't like what you just read?? then why the hell are you reading it???"LOL8)

With being harassed by sitting watch dogs almost every time I post a comment in the Chat Room now days "I can only say that the same shit still exists, one new couple and still reading the same phony assumptions by some of RLC's want to be under cover workers.  Until it's done, I do think that those so call working girls need there own site, so that the real RLC can at least go back to being real again, and stop the underage nightly kid games...."these so call girls want to look like real women, but put on shows for kids.   Other then that....F&$k it.8)

Well it looks like RLC has brought back two money makers "Piper and Taylor"...only problem...they like to keep to them self's....so with that said "unless RLC well give them a very big bonus pay check, I really can't see them doing to much sharing unless its under the covers out of sight of the cams.  Kylie and Russ seem to have gotten use to having sex alone with each other again, and seems to be doing a good job of it...."I find myself viewing them more now then when they had help...."Kylie's ass has gotten wider...in a good way." LOL   Thanks to Bonnie and Alexandria for keeping the GP apartment alive and above water, sorry but the three female stooges "Kim, Diane and Olya" needs to leave now.."times up ladies"....lol....Milena would have been among the three but she spends most of her fake wisdom and energy at the B1 apartment.  I thought we was going to have our first orgy at the apartment of "Carla and Yanai" the other night after their party, but it didn't happen, maybe next time.8)

Hip hip hooray!!!! "Diane who works at the GP apartment go laid".....it took almost 6 months before she could get a hired stud to come in and work on her ass.  With that done, it should move things up a slight inch.   Other then someone getting a free happyending things in the RLC seems to be doing the same, but much slower then normal,  I guess these so call VIP apartment workers are staying way to long and have ran out of options and ideas for the viewers.8)