WHAT DO YOU THINK OF RLC LATELY????

dougiestyle4u

16 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I think the only thing she knows how to prepare is tomatoes.  She must eat 20 or more of those things a day.   😁

And probably about the same amount of sweeteners or more. Funny to watch. It's like she has only a certain amount of time to get it finished. Aside from that anyone can see she has problems. 

• 2 weeks later...

I actually hate to say this BUT Leora and Malia have become my go to apartment for some of my long sought after original style voyeur type teasing. Leora's and Malia's fake lesbian stuff and their masturbations do nothing for me. Both of them tend to walk around in sexy outfits/lingerie, half naked and totally naked around the apartment. That is what I really like. Nothing forced but done while eating, cooking, cleaning or just doing their normal daily life besides the fake crap. It is all the intentional shit done directly for the cams that is a major turn off (sometimes a nice two hole ass spread is great though - lol). Nice to see sex anywhere on voyeur cam sites but when it is blatantly overdone such as when they are inches from the cam or gangbangs or masturbations/shows specifically for extra cash money then it is definitely not a voyeur scene.

Leora and Malia are nice looking woman with good bodies and do things that are normal real life. Just need to filter what is fake and what appears real and see if some of their daily activities will satisfy your voyeur needs. Currently they are working good for me and what I notice is that I tend to wait longer for something good to see or hesitate to close the apartment or quickly go back to them (that is a sign that my voyeur needs are awakened and getting satisfied to some degree). Another apartment that is similar and that I check often is Marla and Hector on VHTV (Marla is a short big built girl with huge boobs which I like). That's my story for now and sticking to it.

40 minutes ago, mikeusa said:
ADULTWEBCAMS.REVIEW

We tested reallifecam. Our review covers the prices & costs to use RealLifeCam.com. Learn what to expect as a user. See how it compares & if it's safe or legit.

Fucking classic. Great review and spot on. Couldn't have put it better myself. Well, probably could but don't think the language would be pleasant. LOL. 

7 hours ago, mikeusa said:
ADULTWEBCAMS.REVIEW

We tested reallifecam. Our review covers the prices & costs to use RealLifeCam.com. Learn what to expect as a user. See how it compares & if it's safe or legit.

Basically, it is what most of us true voyeurs have been saying about RLC for the past 2 to 3 years. Unbelievable how many suckers are out there still believing RLC is a "real voyeur" cam site AND subscribing to it. LMFAO at all the dumbasses..

• 2 weeks later...

You gotta laugh at all the RLC subscribers. RLC has a goldmine while all the tenants are living the free and easy life compliments of the subscriber's money. The subscribers must be real serious dedicated voyeurs to watch the site day after day in hopes of seeing something but rarely get even a small tease. So the chatters talk of hopes, desperation, make fake storylines and even get angry enough to request RLC give some tenants the boot. Yet when we badmouth RLC and the tenants in the forums we are frowned upon - huh.

Well, give the tenants (mainly the Barca girls) credit - they at least give the chatters something to talk about when they are in the Chat Room for 4 to 8 hours a day, if that. Here's a song dedicated to the chatters -

23 hours ago, Alittle said:

I think the only way to improve RLC is to shut down this shitshow of a site. I think it became beyond shitshow level of utter crap.

21 hours ago, Scorpio 2.2 said:

Don't hold back Alittle. Tell us how you really feel. 🤣

@Alittle Never did pull her punches, and god help you if you locked horns with the Queen of RLCF. 😂

5 hours ago, Plank said:

@Alittle Never did pull her punches, and god help you if you locked horns with the Queen of RLCF. 😂

Always a good laugh, especially when telling the chatters how it really is lol. If everyone really did on a daily basis it would be carnage lol. Full of fantasists and bullshitters. You've done a skydive, they've done it blindfolded and hands tied behind their backs. 😂