WHAT DO YOU THINK OF RLC LATELY????

dougiestyle4u

42 minutes ago, Pleasant said:

I think Carla & Yanai aren't doing too badly, as well as Martina & Alberto. Leora & Malia were ok up to a point before something changed (I know all about Leora of course, but i mean that relationship as a duo). So there is still something to hang on to. I just get the feeling that the site will over time move to a general feel similar to the Barcas, remember, there was only one place originally and look how that's grown. I'm not surprised at all that they are the apartments that get the most views of course.

Remember a few NYE's ago, when Irma gave Anna a massage and they kissed a few times? At the time, that was the most exciting and talked about thing that had happened there. Compared to last night, it was the equivalent of them soldering a new plug onto the toaster.

Sadly I can't comment on the last few days activities, my subscription ended and it seems my bank won't allow payments to Segpay. I have to do with the freecams until the bank's fraud people get back to work and remove the block. That could be months? I agree about Al and Martina but Carla and Yanai seem to have a sideline on another site? Much of their sex is just as staged as the Barca places? As for Leora, she is something of an anomaly. Seems many people can't get enough of her? I don't know why but, their choice. I think RLC will break the bank to keep her but, how long she will endure is another question? As much as people here dislike Paul, she doesn't. Will she keep going on these extended "holidays" away from him? Who knows. You like drama, the future of Paul and Leona will be interesting. Sadly, I doubt we will get to to see it played out? Even if we do, we wouldn't understand what is being said. Personally, I hope Leora chooses Paul over RLC. Her reign isn't going to last forever!

On 3/31/2020 at 9:50 PM, Rhodie said:

As for Leora, she is something of an anomaly. Seems many people can't get enough of her? I don't know why but, their choice. I think RLC will break the bank to keep her but, how long she will endure is another question? As much as people here dislike Paul, she doesn't. Will she keep going on these extended "holidays" away from him? Who knows. You like drama, the future of Paul and Leona will be interesting. Sadly, I doubt we will get to to see it played out? Even if we do, we wouldn't understand what is being said. Personally, I hope Leora chooses Paul over RLC. Her reign isn't going to last forever!

The whole Leora thing is intriguing, as there must have been a quick decision to move her once all the Russian places closed, so she must have been considered too important to lose. Maybe they thought that the popular tenants could be quickly grabbed by the likes of VH? Happened with Nina and Kira didn't it, although not right away. I agree that those who love her really love her! Some of the chat on CC is a little over the top! And yes, how long will a relationship last when they are so far away? No one is getting any younger so at some point she has a decision to make. But i wonder how much longer she will stay living on cam, even now it's been several years.

It's widely know/assumed, how much the Barca ladies get paid. Less so, the couples? They get free rent but what else? Most clearly don't have a job, other than Hak, so they can't be doing too badly? I have no idea how long it takes for a Russian to get a work visa in an EU country but, Leora seemed to get one rather quickly. I have been through he process and it took a long time. I don't follow VHTV but, not only did they get Kira and Nina, but also Nicole? None of them a major loss. As for Leora, difficult decisions lie ahead.Paul or RLC? Love or money?

21 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

To put it mildly, a lot of the RLC females look pretty rough - especially the Barca kids. When I make a quick tour of the apartments and get a look at some of them my first word is "YIKES!!!!!". Can't imagine what they will look like as they get older. 

And when they are covered in tattoos, Urghh! Especially those on the chest, will end up looking like they had a close encounter with an 18-wheeler.

13 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

To put it mildly, a lot of the RLC females look pretty rough - especially the Barca kids. When I make a quick tour of the apartments and get a look at some of them my first word is "YIKES!!!!!". Can't imagine what they will look like as they get older. 

The quality of them even being half decent has dropped massively. VHTV especially are just apartments filled with dogs. Makes you wonder who is picking them and do they have a white stick. 

1 hour ago, WhySoSerious? said:

The quality of them even being half decent has dropped massively. VHTV especially are just apartments filled with dogs. Makes you wonder who is picking them and do they have a white stick. 

"Sorry boss, the latest auditionees aren't the best looking"

"Forget that, tell me the important stuff - How much can they fit up there?"

:o

Although the Virus is still keeping a lot on edge and death doesn't care were it lands but the show's must go on!!!! "Ladies,..Never sign a contract with a Pimp"lol   With the VIP Barc-working girls they seem to have to come up with their weekly scripted fake lesbian love girl-girl, scheduled masturbation, and its your turn to act like a whore show., Once that's done then the stage move to the participating three drunks and we know who they are, these three who has to be drunk and stupid to walk the stage each week well look back at them self's one day and realize how pathetic they once was in life!!!!..lol...mean while the real voyeur apartments seems to be more civilized and more interesting....unless your like some who are just looking for kid play fun and fake Pajama Party sexual shows that really never go any where like all the others unless all is drunk and then it turns into a fake lesbian 2 hour marathon dildo show.  I can't really blame theses Barc-girls who seems to struggle with getting viewers and keeping new once after 30 day memberships...."I guess its not hard to see threw bull shit after all." LOL8)

Seems like the cams are really screwing up in some of the apartments...especially the vip ones "B1, B2 and the GP"..lol...and most of the members in the chat room are really getting upset with it, and using all of this bad cursing langue!!!!!...lol.."why is it a big problem and that needs to be fixed right away....but not a problem when other members make comments in the chat room that are deleted right once posted?"...when well someone fix that problem?????8)

Hey RLC, did I ever tell you that your site sucks. Oh yeah, probably over a thousand times over the last 2 or 3 years.  So, here is another reminder -                                                                      " RLC, YOUR SITE SUCKS!!!"

38 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Hey RLC, did I ever tell you that your site sucks. Oh yeah, probably over a thousand times over the last 2 or 3 years.  So, here is another reminder -                                                                      " RLC, YOUR SITE SUCKS!!!"

clapping applause GIF

1 hour ago, Pleasant said:

clapping applause GIF

The site really isn't fucked up!!!! its the hidden under cover salesmen that's trying to run the site like a fucking control prison camp that's fucked up!!!!  Members are paying to be real and freely speak about what they see, and if it isn't what these under covers dicks want to read they simply delete you comments.   No its not the site is the fucking hidden 24 hour watch dog and they know who the fuck they are.8)

8 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

The site really isn't fucked up!!!! its the hidden under cover salesmen that's trying to run the site like a fucking control prison camp that's fucked up!!!!  Members are paying to be real and freely speak about what they see, and if it isn't what these under covers dicks want to read they simply delete you comments.   No its not the site is the fucking hidden 24 hour watch dog and they know who the fuck they are.8)

Pretty sure Dougie was referring to RLC, not the forum, but about that, i long dispensed of the chat room, and the same talk over and over. I think the forum is fine, we can all give our opinions freely - and do so, it's just the chat room that lets it down. JMO. As for RLC itself, when 19 of the top 25 replays are already of the same bullshit fake show, you know it's beyond help!

25 minutes ago, Pleasant said:

Pretty sure Dougie was referring to RLC, not the forum, but about that, i long dispensed of the chat room, and the same talk over and over. I think the forum is fine, we can all give our opinions freely - and do so, it's just the chat room that lets it down. JMO. As for RLC itself, when 19 of the top 25 replays are already of the same bullshit fake show, you know it's beyond help!

Sorry but I well restrict myself from the first part of you comment and move on by saying "Yes the forum is fine, and does have a lot of sense of humor with those that does participate, and the forum has lost a lot of members.  Seems when some of us do want to say something in the Chat our comments aren't welcomed half the time or just ignored because 1, we didn't take time to know these girls personal lives,  2. we didn't take time to keep up with their every move, and  3. we didn't become obsessed with these girls and fall in love with them.....with that said some of those so called chatters and under cover agents don't want to hear anything negative about those girls....the barc-girls anyway.  Sad but true.   I dropped my Membership with RLC and join VHTV.....I really didn't need RLC when I can sign on into the Chat and read the hour to hour comments from the on call mediator, and I take advantage of the free windows of some of these apartments.  Why waste money when you can read and use the ones who know every dam thing that goes on!!!!   I am enjoying the VHTV site now,  I am a voyeur,  I more less like everyone else joined to watch, creep and wait...lol...I don't want to know about none of these peoples out door personal life's, and right now that's what's fucking up the Chat Room, "what time they'er coming in, what time there leaving, what clubs their visiting, hourly alerts!!!...all in all..Who Cares..  I do see how many members are signed on daily, but you have to ask yourself, how many are really going into the Chat Room???...always the same crew with the eight ball calling the shots!!!  Most know members that's been around has known Rubberman since 2015 and he has always spoke his mind, and for others too,  yes I have been banned for a few months for using to much profanity and took my pill swallowed it and learned my lesson..lol...now they curse like fucking sailors in here and get away with it,  I didn't join to be a salesman nor an ass kisser and I am not good at being a follower.  RLC is really not a bad site, but the second part of it fucks things up when you want to express your self...."it use to be a fun place to visit when it wasn't controlled and know one can tell me its not."8)

For me, when I glance at the chat room comments - it does absolutely nothing for me. When I quickly peek into some of the RLC apartments it tells me - "nothing to see here, move on". So much better stuff on the internet. The way the chat room is and how bad RLC has become allowed me to open my eyes to a wider range of women, teases and voyeur type sites/videos. I'm good.