WHAT DO YOU THINK OF RLC LATELY????

dougiestyle4u

Lately things at RLC seems to be slow for those looking for a nightly strip tease before bed!!!  For me depending on the apartment things seem normal as in normal living...of course some won't agree....."what was once voyeurism seems to have been forbidden for the members that has been around or RLC has lost, seems now its all about and the name "FUN"...nothing else to serious for the more mature.   I do believe if RLC and others would crack down on the under cover agents and double members things would be even better for those wanting to think on their own with out question when visiting the Chat which has turned into a big good old boy circle, but not all in that circle.  I am glad that most of the drinking in the VIP apartments has slowed down....but who knows besides some of the Chatters what goes on-on the out side of these apartment with these girls..."but who really cares?"....Lets just hope that the local apartments start getting more attention in the future and the VIP apartments "GP, B1, B2 start being more real and stop working with a scheduled day to day plan and rehearse scripts that are so bad that a blind person can see them.   For those in my shadows, "This is not a complaint, its my thoughts to the question about RLC lately."8)

Create an account to see this content!

3 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

.Lets just hope that the local apartments start getting more attention in the future and the VIP apartments "GP, B1, B2 start being more real and stop working with a scheduled day to day plan and rehearse scripts that are so bad that a blind person can see them.

You've been on here long enough to know that won't happen. The couples places are a bore. Some, like Linda and Tibor, Nelly and Bog were fun places to watch but they have an expiry date, after which it all becomes a bit tedious. Last night when T,P and guest were having fun, I was thinking, keep the noise down, N&B are trying to sleep! Wouldn't it be better if the other room had a couple who, hearing the noise, decided to go join in? Hell, who doesn't want to play a game of strip cards where (I may be wrong on this?) after about 2 hours of tense game play,  Piper and the guest lost their bras! Riveting stuff! It's sad seeing Nelly and Bog being the "house parents" rather than their usual selves but RLC is and never will be a career. 

8 hours ago, Wazzer said:

Need new tenants urgently. Older and more experienced would be welcomed. RLC are stuck in a rut and need to get moving forward.  

Yes, but we know it won't happen. Look at what's going on now - Both Leora and Masha (Who rlc seemingly can't exist without) are provided with female housemates in the vain hope that this will encourage lesbo activity to boost views. Now, of course it works in masha's case, but will leora suddenly & conveniently after all these years do a 'Nelly' and find she's bi? It's like "What can we do to help our regular tenants?" They close down the Russian places, so the first plan is, rather than find spanish, italian people for Spain and Italy, to rehouse (and of course relocate at cost) the company tenants. This shit is what pisses so many off. But their fans are so devoted that as far as they are concerned, they are rlc. Without them and the barcas, it might as well no longer exist.

• 2 weeks later...

The quality is just going down and down. I have an amazing computer and internet connection, still takes ages to load. They have girls in like Milagres who is hot but then doesnt want to undress when she has signed up for a cam house, stays in a room for 2 weeks wasting everyones time then goes. Now we have YET another returning housemate from before who is in my opinion not attractive. Subscription cancelled. 

On 1/31/2020 at 6:11 PM, Angelinafan said:

The quality is just going down and down. I have an amazing computer and internet connection, still takes ages to load. They have girls in like Milagres who is hot but then doesnt want to undress when she has signed up for a cam house, stays in a room for 2 weeks wasting everyones time then goes. Now we have YET another returning housemate from before who is in my opinion not attractive. Subscription cancelled. 

Smartest move anyone can do. Money talks on both sides. More people stop paying for poor quaility and poor tenants, better chance of changes happening.

As long as we have our dreamers and speculators things aren't going to change....."RLC seems to have those two by the balls."  RLC seem to be trying to make changes,  but in the wrong areas,  they seem to be bringing in people for dead beat apartments to help out, such as Masha's whore house...."why not just clean up her DNA and put in a new couple?"  Nelly and Bogdan could use some cleaning up too, buy leaving and letting another "lesbian couple come in and join Piper and Taylor."  As far as the VIP girls "Barc".."why not just put them into their own site...surly they have nothing in common with RealLifeLiving...in other words.."throw away the daily masturbation and rub down schedules and stop making these girls go from one apartment to the other making new members thinking that there's going to be a big ass orgy....funny..because a few in the Chat still believes that...lol.  If there wasn't a big traumatic change in the pass 2yrs stop looking for it now.   As far as the local apartments things seems to be better,...unless your Hakeem and Asia who's trying to get the big boot on the ass.  Let's not stop dreaming...sometimes they do come true. LOL    "What Do I think of RLC now"....READ UP ON IT!!!!"8)

Almost another week of trying and trying to get the ship off the sand and rocks, and after all that not only have RLC lost a few more members,  but a few more tenants too.  Sad to see what use to be a great voyeur site has become a wast of space.  Even with the Chatters in the Chat room throwing in few daily hopes and dreams aren't working, and most visiting members don't seem to buy it anymore.   The great GP apartment seems to be working with a skeleton crew "4 people" and others from the B1, B2 and B3 apartments have to join in to make up the difference today...."truly exciting for some of those in the Chat Room"...lol...but most know how that goes at the end of the day.   Unless RLC get's their head of the hole and start getting back to the name of their site, I think that their ship well continue to stay stuck on sand.   There are rumors that they might bring back a few of their sexy but unstable drunks and druggie girls....I guess anyone well do right about now...even a few animal acts. LOL8)

In most of the site, things seems to be trying to go back to the old days but still has a way to go....unless your an obsessed Barcelona fan.   Although I do believe that the girls of the gp are only here to make things better but would probably be better off on their site.  I do have to give a lot of credit to the regular tenants for hanging in their and pushed to the side when ever their is a fake/Lesbian strip show going on in either B1, B2 and the Gp apartments to satisfy the elderly with shows that now last about as long as their erections.  If your a true voyeur and really expecting some type of voyeurism I would suggest you stay out of the Chat Room where there is way to much information being put out about these girls and their personnel lives, and not speaking for others, but that kind of fucks things up for my enjoyment...."when you don't know it seems more enjoyable."   Besides the way over board obsessed and mentally challenged things might just get back to where they was one very long day, but for now don't hold your breath. LOL8)

Things seems to be going good for a few.....some of the fake shows in the VIP apartments seems to be slowing down some what and tenants in those apartments seems to take advantage of the spoken words of the few Chatters...."who at times words are more like their coming from Mr Rogers then anythings." ....the Chatters seems to be doing the fake sellers bid then their under cover members who have more then one name then "normal." LOL LOL LOL....its funny as hell though..!!!!!8)

It's getting rather boring/tedious at GP watching Ginger and Monica teasing us. A week ago or so, Ginger and Monica got into the giggle juice and Ginger went down on Monica. Since then, Mo has been playing shy and stopped Ginger from doing a repeat performance. Kim has gone down on Ginger once that I know of.  The same thing applies at Leora's where we have an older Leora sharing an apartment with someone practically half her age. Lots of skin, lots of teasing but neither touches the other. . RLC has to up its game or people are going to leave.

1 hour ago, TBird97 said:

Well, it looks like I have to eat my words. The girls from B1 and GP put on one hell of an all-girl orgy on Saturday that we haven't seen in a long time. Hopefully, it's a sign of things to come.

Now, if we could only get rid of Hakeem..........

I have to agree with you about that party,  but there was a set of Nuts there also...."I guess to help with the entertainment...gladly he left with in a day or two."  I enjoy the ladies when they are with out these or their guys...it seems to make things more interesting to view especially if your a real voyeur as myself.   As for Hakeem...."he's a real joke....who ever planted him here picked the wrong Mandingo"...with all the young ladies that he is sleeping with weekly....tell me why we have a lot of sudden sexual virus we have now!!!   Another big joke that needs departing....MIke!!!! LOL8)