WHAT DO YOU THINK OF RLC LATELY????

dougiestyle4u

On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 1:14 AM, Pleasant said:

When you think for example of how far they moved Leora just so she could be still on air, to be part of it all. As if they said "Don't panic, your this important to us". It wasn't 'Ok, we have to make changes here, let's look for new people', it was straight away 'Keep the old brigade at all costs'. And when they are perceived as so important, they will get lazier and lazier, because they in their own eyes are doing everything right.

You read the comments here and at CC then you realise why. Some are so mesmerised and obsessed by her they will watch her doing the same shit they have watched thousands of times before.

2 minutes ago, Doyouthinkshesawus said:

You read the comments here and at CC then you realise why. Some are so mesmerised and obsessed by her they will watch her doing the same shit they have watched thousands of times before.

It was only when she left (when all the others did) that i saw the hero worship kick in, there was far more of an outcry over her disappearance than any other apartment. I knew she was popular, i myself thought she was really attractive, but it was the sheer amount of complaints that she had gone that did shock me.

3 hours ago, Pleasant said:

I still think that many, if now not all  of the tenants, especially the barcas, are there simply because they have committed to playing ball,  that;s why they were accepted. It's no longer the 'Regular everyday' couples and singles, instead applicants vetted then chosen because they say 'Yes' to specific directives beforehand. Come on, how many actually still believe that all of them just happen to behave in the same way - All girls are bi, all couples are swingers and all visiting friends are into threesomes. Surely everyone has seen through it by now! :lol:

These girls in the Barcelona apartments are not smart enough to think up new ideas. This crap on now for instance has been done over and over and over.

2 minutes ago, Pleasant said:

It was only when she left (when all the others did) that i saw the hero worship kick in, there was far more of an outcry over her disappearance than any other apartment. I knew she was popular, i myself thought she was really attractive, but it was the sheer amount of complaints that she had gone that did shock me.

She gives a service and a show as many would call it. Nice enough looking, but many traits that are off putting and a turn off.

The park is still open. I will still pay to come in. Carla, she is so hot , as long as that ride is open, I am still coming to the park. Those roller coasters they should open soon. If i were RLC i would work ASAP on that. 

None of these other voyeur sites do anything for me, so I hope RLC can fix things, bring in something new, everyone wants new girls, bring back some favorites. Make the park fun again.

5 hours ago, Sketch said:

Makes you wonder why they don't want to invest in new apartments and getting new couples or single women. Doesn't make sense if you are planning on expanding and making your site better and worth viewing. Anyone with half a brain could figure that out.

Obama Wtf GIF - Obama Wtf Why GIFs    Orang Utan Confused GIF - OrangUtan Confused Keliru GIFs    Jennifer Aniston GIF - JenniferAniston Thinking Hmmm GIFs    Wtf Awkward GIF - Wtf Awkward Intense GIFs

So, is it any wonder that both RLC and RLCF members end up going bye-bye?

Homer Leave GIF - Homer Leave Hide GIFs    Wtf Is Going On The Family Guy GIF - WtfIsGoingOn TheFamilyGuy Done GIFs    Bike Penis GIF - Bike Penis Dick GIFs

23 hours ago, Sketch said:

Makes you wonder why they don't want to invest in new apartments and getting new couples or single women. Doesn't make sense if you are planning on expanding and making your site better and worth viewing. Anyone with half a brain could figure that out.

Exactly. If they are not going to bring in new couples/single women they might as well shut the doors. 

On 10/20/2019 at 12:42 AM, Wazzer said:

Called giving your opinion. I would say many don't, but if it does fail only themselves to blame. If you and others are sick and tired of certain topics. Take your own advice and fuck off. 

I thank your for your constructive and considered advice. I like RLC. I unsubscribed for about two months but, sadly curiosity got the better of me. If you care to read my original post, I said "many" not "all"! The point I was making clearly went over your head. I shall explain it in simple terms: We subscribe to RLC because we like the concept (not necessarily the reality). There are alternatives to RLC available, yet, I assume, you continue to subscibe to RLC, as do many of us. Why is that? Loyalty? Hope? The other sites are shit? .The point of my comment, which you clearly missed is: as subscribers to RLC, do we want to see it fail or do we want it to want to see it thrive? Many, not all seem to want to see it fail? I would like to see it thrive! My good friend rubberman once told me, you don't pay for me to watch RLC so don't tell me what to watch. Well, you don't pay my subsciption so, I will fuck off at my convenience. Have a nice day

On 10/13/2019 at 8:48 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

RLC keeps bringing back tenants even if they are brutal or are spouse abusers or drug addicts.. Even returnees that were previously decent have underperformed the second or third or fourth time. Members wonder why certain tenants are given every opportunity to keep coming back. Lots of negative comments about these tenants and complain that "new" participants should be found such as mature women or couples.

So why the fuck do members keep bringing up names of past tenants and Russian has-beens. Either you want new tenants or repeat offenders (poor voyeur subjects). MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So much contraction of what members want.

You might say RLC doesn't read the comments on the chat or in the forums or that RLC doesn't care what RLCF or CC members want. Is it just a coincident that soon after members yap about past tenants that they show up in an apartment. Members of RLCF and CC get what they ask for - a shit voyeur site and constant complaining. RLC needs a "total new restart" and not the same shit or useless tenants.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!  I guess I didn't say this loud enough to get anyone's attention. FUCK IT, BRING EVERY PAST TENANT BACK FOR A SECOND OR HUNDREDTH TIME UNTIL THEY GET IT RIGHT.