• Efim
    • Ivan
    • Robert
    • Dick
    • Kenny
    • Tony
    • Jody

Hey Gangstas!! 

So I thought a fun poll among active members would be to see who thinks, between all the males currently residing within the RLC Domain, whom does everyone think would be our Tyler Durden?  If you're not familiar with whom Tyler Durden is, you need to RUN not walk and rent the movie "Fight Club" NOW.  It is one of the greatest introspectives of the human psyche ever put on film, and it will make you stop.  And Think.  About your own life.  Fun film, but at the base, it's about beating the shit out of each other.  SO WITH THAT IN MIND, who amongst these heralded gladiators of modern chivalry would become Top 3, and then the final VICTOR of RLC FIGHT CLUB!  

Let the Games begin!  

(in order of appearance)  

A) Paul
B ) Sam
C ) Markus
D) Bogdan
E) Raul
F) Julio
G) Alberto
H) Sasha
I) Eric
J) Tibor
K) Smitty
L) Tyler
M) Fhim
N) Ivan
O) Robert
P) DICK

And to be fair, I'll include 
Q) Kenny
R) Tony
S) Jody (if you do not know who Jody is, don't vote)  

I wish I knew how to make this into a poll, but I'm still learning Babble language.  @StnCld316 I could use your poll expertise LOL.  

Edited by StnCld316

3 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

I wish I knew how to make this into a poll, but I'm still learning Babble language.  @StnCld316 I could use your poll expertise LOL.  

Start a new topic, give it a title and type the text you want, then select "Poll" at the top:

Create an account to see this content!

The rest is pretty much self-explanatory. You can add multiple questions to a poll and up to twenty answers/choices per question.

On ‎9‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 3:10 AM, sturmchaser said:

Hey Gangstas!! 

So I thought a fun poll among active members would be to see who thinks, between all the males currently residing within the RLC Domain, whom does everyone think would be our Tyler Durden?  If you're not familiar with whom Tyler Durden is, you need to RUN not walk and rent the movie "Fight Club" NOW.  It is one of the greatest introspectives of the human psyche ever put on film, and it will make you stop.  And Think.  About your own life.  Fun film, but at the base, it's about beating the shit out of each other.  SO WITH THAT IN MIND, who amongst these heralded gladiators of modern chivalry would become Top 3, and then the final VICTOR of RLC FIGHT CLUB!  

Let the Games begin!  

(in order of appearance)  

A) Paul
B ) Sam
C ) Markus
D) Bogdan
E) Raul
F) Julio
G) Alberto
H) Sasha
I) Eric
J) Tibor
K) Smitty
L) Tyler
M) Fhim
N) Ivan
O) Robert
P) DICK

And to be fair, I'll include 
Q) Kenny
R) Tony
S) Jody (if you do not know who Jody is, don't vote)  

The Names are Added to start the Poll.

There are only a Couple of Guys in the RLC Apartments that could take care of themselves in a fight.  Most could not even fight their way out of a Wet Paper Bag.

On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 11:39 PM, StnCld316 said:

The Names are Added to start the Poll.

There are only a Couple of Guys in the RLC Apartments that could take care of themselves in a fight.  Most could not even fight their way out of a Wet Paper Bag.

Thank you Mr.Austin, I knew I could count on your expertise!   And I agree with your assessment - hence the reason I wanted the poll!  Just to see if there are any Dark Horses out there.  Come on - VOTE!  

Edited by StnCld316

Efim is a slimey little fucker and he wouldn't fight fair.    

He'd find some way to win.    Example: a naked Anabel would distract the Bog with sexy caresses, feelings of guilt at having fucked her would flood through Bog's brain leaving him confused and immobile, Nelly would drag Anabel off to a bitchfight in the corner, further distracting gentlemanly Bog as he tries to get them off each other ………..

………...  leaving Efim to sneak up behind and brain him with a chair leg or handy piece of furniture. 

• 1 month later...