VHTV General Chat Part #2

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Dragnet said:

What is it with these assholes and choking their partners. Maybe an age thing but, doesn't always look like the females are enjoying it at all.

VH is guilty of condoning bad behavior by men and allow it until a girl does get physically hurt. I guess it is a fine line for them because their site seems to rely heavily by "living on the edge" of activities. Not necessarily an age thing but probably more a country thing that seems to be a permissive behavior. Women do seem to put up with it for some reason until the guy over does it. The guy is an asshole but can't say much about the girl if she chooses to be with the idiot. I have seen lesbians on VH having fist fights too. Not my thing but I watch to see how bad it gets and how long it takes for VH to pull the plug. Personally I don't think any staff members of any of these voyeur sites watch their own tenants but rather wait for complaints from subscribers to come in before stepping in and shutting the apartment down briefly or permanently.

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 12:09 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

VH is guilty of condoning bad behavior by men and allow it until a girl does get physically hurt. I guess it is a fine line for them because their site seems to rely heavily by "living on the edge" of activities. Not necessarily an age thing but probably more a country thing that seems to be a permissive behavior. Women do seem to put up with it for some reason until the guy over does it. The guy is an asshole but can't say much about the girl if she chooses to be with the idiot. I have seen lesbians on VH having fist fights too. Not my thing but I watch to see how bad it gets and how long it takes for VH to pull the plug. Personally I don't think any staff members of any of these voyeur sites watch their own tenants but rather wait for complaints from subscribers to come in before stepping in and shutting the apartment down briefly or permanently.

Very true. They do seem very easy and happy to go along with whatever. They do look a very vicious and angry at world no matter what they are doing. Most should be happy they have a woman at all.

• 2 weeks later...