VHTV General Chat Part #2

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

By the way @StnCld316 it would be cool to get the 3 smiley emoji when pressing the like button at CC too 😉

I have mentioned that too Admin.  Admin thinks it belongs to a Theme Pack.  As we have it here but not on Cam Caps.   Will have to find what Theme Carry's the Pack.  Certainly looks better than the Standard Like or an Up Vote.  I think more would use the Feature if it had a little more added to it.

Just now, StnCld316 said:

I have mentioned that too Admin.  Admin thinks it belongs to a Theme Pack.  As we have it here but not on Cam Caps.   Will have to find what Theme Carry's the Pack.  Certainly looks better than the Standard Like or an Up Vote.  I think more would use the Feature if it had a little more added to it.

Exactly what I think. 👍

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Because of that stupid free cam promotion. They even fucked there on the glass table the day before yesterday They were damn lucky the thing did not break...🤦‍♂️

That explains alot. Luna especially has been doing alot more in the kitchen. Yes the table doesn't look the safest.