VHTV General Chat Part #2

On 2/13/2019 at 12:36 PM, Clit Oris said:

Hello again.

Are Lina&Alex, Anna&Alex and if so what part do they play?

Post removed by Plank due to ongoing situation.

Edited by Plank
Post removed by Plank due to ongoing situation.

How weird is that? I only posted about those apartments a few hours ago.

Any coincidence that all those apartments are in Odessa, Ukraine. Hmmmm?

I hope it get this gets sorted and soon, as they are great participants, and hope they are all well.

6 hours ago, Plank said:

How weird is that? I only posted about those apartments a few hours ago.

Any coincidence that all those apartments are in Odessa, Ukraine. Hmmmm?

I hope it get this gets sorted and soon, as they are great participants, and hope they are all well.

To what I have heard so far VHTV is in the midst of getting these Tenants Relocated out of the Ukraine.

Now I can see why RLC has never ever placed Apartments in the Ukraine.  They always bring the Ukrainian Girls to Barcelona.

As many Members know there has been a Decrease in Apartments in the Online Apartment Category where it was at 40 and is now at 32. 8 of those Apartments were placed into the Offline Apartment Category.

Due to Security & Safety Concerns of the Tenants and their Well Being the 8 Apartment Topics and their Contents that were Listed have been Placed Out of View Until Further Notice.

Those Apartments and Contents Placed Out of View are:

• Garik & Lyubava (Realm 49)
  • Viki & Kate (Realm 7)
  • Viktoria & Adolf (Realm 46)
  • Hunter & Piper (Realm 13)
  • Chris & Dana (Realm 8 )
  • Claus & Angelica (Realm 4)
  • Kathy & Molly (Realm 2)
  • Clara & Stas (Realm 1)

Thanks for Your Understanding.

StnCld316 - Forum Admin

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Dragnet said:

Some good apartments they need to get back online. Amazes me how many they go through and always have someone lined up ready to go. Not sure if it's VHTV fault or the couple's just can't handle the heat.

Unfortunately it's all about the viewing figures & if the apartment isn't being watched or posted about they are gone.

With a few exceptions,for me most of the new participants are just more of the same.I don't feel engaged with them & their personalities. Example;Lexy & Pete,Drew & Bree. There is no tease or anticipation of what might happen. For instance,what is she wearing under that dress? And the eventual reveal.

Most of them are almost naked most of the time,which is fine,but I would like a bit more intrigue instead of legs spread wide to closest cam & bate session six times a day.

I also feel that there are some participants that need to go.

6 hours ago, Plank said:

Unfortunately it's all about the viewing figures & if the apartment isn't being watched or posted about they are gone.

With a few exceptions,for me most of the new participants are just more of the same.I don't feel engaged with them & their personalities. Example;Lexy & Pete,Drew & Bree. There is no tease or anticipation of what might happen. For instance,what is she wearing under that dress? And the eventual reveal.

Most of them are almost naked most of the time,which is fine,but I would like a bit more intrigue instead of legs spread wide to closest cam & bate session six times a day.

I also feel that there are some participants that need to go.

Sounds like they take no prisoners when it comes to underperformers.