VHTV General Chat Part #2

8 hours ago, Scorpio 22 said:

Say what you want about RLCF but when it comes to being weird and obsessed, has nothing on what CC have to offer. The nutters on this forum would be classified as normal on the outside compared to CC. lol

Some do take it serious and get way to involved. Just fills in some time for me and couldn't care less about their lives.

14 hours ago, Scorpio 22 said:

Say what you want about RLCF but when it comes to being weird and obsessed, has nothing on what CC have to offer. The nutters on this forum would be classified as normal on the outside compared to CC. lol

I've said this before somewhere. Here on RLCF we have a better class of nutter. 🤣

In an action packed weekend with stuff going off all over the site,orgy's at Sonya,Paul & Marie's place & Bonnie & Clyde's.
Marilyn & Martin had a ffm threesome.
The winner's of the weekend were Anna & Alex on a weekender.
They started off at Serg & Mel's with Alexandra,although nothing much happened.
(As a side note I get the feeling that Alexandra's presence there is wearing thin with Mel already,could be wrong?)
Anyway next day Anna,Alex & Alexandra (Triple A) went to D & D's for some same room fun. D & D stuck to each other as Triple A went at it.

Create an account to see this content!

Later Triple A turned up at Darcie & Stiffy's, Alex got naked as soon as he got through the door.

Anna took Stiffy into the bedroom for a chat.
I would like to know what was said there. "We are inviting a couple of friends over & we're having an orgy,deal with it!"
And they did, D & S stuck to each other but Triple A and their friends got into it. A five & seven person fuck-fest that went on for hours & hours.

Carnage! Want to see more? Get a subscription.

• StnCld316 changed the title to VHTV General Chat Part #2
On 4/19/2019 at 2:33 AM, StnCld316 said:

Seems kind of odd to have that many leave in a short period.  If that was to happen on RLC I'd be jumping for joy.   :D

What is this RLC thing you speak of? 🤣