VHTV General Chat Part #2

12 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

At least it will be in English so most should be able to understand the language. Will see how it goes when it starts up.

Don't know if totally sure on that.. considering the nationality of gia and the girls that was there.. and taking in consideration the latinas (cheaper)

😁

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Don't know if totally sure on that.. considering the nationality of gia and the girls that was there.. and taking in consideration the latinas (cheaper)

😁

Surely they can find some English speakers, they don't necessarily have to be in the US, just speak it at least occasionally. It seems to me though, if you offer a free apartment with the added cameras some US couples would do it. Only need a few and the turn over can be high.

VHTV's latency, at least for me 15-20 seconds, really long time between what I'm seeing on screen and what is being broadcast. So servers located on this side of the planet would be welcome.

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

😁

I know when he first mentioned it he was saying all tenants would be speaking English.  Maybe he couldn't get enough English only couples.

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I know when he first mentioned it he was saying all tenants would be speaking English.  Maybe he couldn't get enough English only couples.

I believe he can.. I was more considering that because the money to start something like that from beginning in a country like that where the costs of everything can't be compared. For some reason we know where are based all these sites. But i will wait to see to believe, first that opens 😀

13 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

If there's any truth to this Post then Nina & Kira are VHTV Bound.  

Nina_and_Kira: we find apartment ) and relocated tomorrow ) after will installing cameras )))
Nina_and_Kira: I think in the next week we start )))
Nina_and_Kira: yes voyerhouse tv

Someone mentioned VHTV to them while they were on Chaturbate and they said they would look into it, so it could be true. That would be amazing! Wish they could recruit Leora the same way, as well as the other past RLC participants.

edit: Oh wait read it wrong. Not VHTV that's a bummer then 😞

I'm confused are we talking Voyeur-house.tv or voyeurhouse.com?

14 hours ago, dave0000 said:

Someone mentioned VHTV to them while they were on Chaturbate and they said they would look into it, so it could be true. That would be amazing! Wish they could recruit Leora the same way, as well as the other past RLC participants.

edit: Oh wait read it wrong. Not VHTV that's a bummer then 😞

I'm confused are we talking Voyeur-house.tv or voyeurhouse.com?

voyeur- house.tv