Nina & Kira

3 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I guess I'll keep trying, other then that I'll just view the replays!! LOL

Yeah replays of Kira doing Nina, Kira doing Nina, Kira doing Nina, Kira doing Nina, and so on. Nina is a taker and not a giver while Kira is a giver and rarely gets a good going over. I for one would definitely give it to Kira every day. Oh shit, did I say this out loud? Dammit now Plank is going to put me in my place and recommend to my doctor to increase my medication or suggest a mental asylum since Plank constantly says he has first dibs at Kira. Ok, Plank, forgive me for my indiscretions or temporary insanity, I will settle for a serving of Alisa and some French fries. 

19 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Another move??? "any information on why?"8)

I have no clue.  It was on the list at VHTV for relocation yesterday and now it's not on the list at all. A few Apartments have been removed. They are now down to 29 Apartments. I am just trying to calculate who is there and who is gone.  The ones not there I'll just place them in the Offline for now until I get the word from VHTV as to where they go from there.

Edited by StnCld316