Nina & Kira

Didn't know Nina and Kira are on Voyeur-House now that's interesting i used to like them 2 are they the first 2 from RLC to go to another Voyeur Site? instead of like returning to RLC that's why that site is so weird now you gets girls going then returning all the time it is a bit boring really.

14 minutes ago, Rob1 said:

Didn't know Nina and Kira are on Voyeur-House now that's interesting i used to like them 2 are they the first 2 from RLC to go to another Voyeur Site? instead of like returning to RLC that's why that site is so weird now you gets girls going then returning all the time it is a bit boring really.

If I remember right Katya and Ruslan did as well. But don't think there is a site they haven't tried. 

4 hours ago, Rob1 said:

are they the first 2 from RLC to go to another Voyeur Site?

Nicole, Barca girl from RLC is currently on VHTV as Nicole & Karl.

Pamela & Joseph were with Camarads previously (I think using different names). 

Guitar man was on VHTV - he interacted on Chatbox and appeared as guest in Dasha & Demid's apartment.

There has been some transfer of other tenants between voyeur sites. Probably needing a roof over their head or continuously searching for income from the only way they know how - voyeur sites and/or camming.

17 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I am glad to see that they made it somewhere, but they look so different now "sexier" and what happen to Nina's tattoos?.."as if anyone would know."8)

Maybe photoshop'd out or an older photo set before she got them, just a guess.

Which one is Nina by the way? keep forgetting