Nina & Kira

On 8/22/2019 at 3:02 AM, Rob1 said:

How isn't it your business Scotsman get involved look at how many times Members have talked about the Relationship in the Barca Apartment and they lick each other out all day in that Apartment PMSL.

That would mean giving a fuck and quite frankly I don't. Plenty other members to do that. LOL 

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Now a member of VHTV, I get the chance to view Nina and Kira on a daily basics, and I must say today they are looking very sexy especially Nina showing me all her sexy goods on the couch.8)

What you see in the Pictures above is an almost daily occurrence.  The whole 4 Years they were on RLC they were lucky if they frolicked like that once every 2 weeks.      🤣

• 4 weeks later...

All though they don't seem to stay at home much, I do try and catch a few minutes of what I can get from them..."Nina and Kira" doesn't seem to have the best cam angles in their apartment and are not helping by having that big ass flower vase in front of the couch where Kira seems to hide most of the time.  Not as wild as most of the other apartments when it comes to sex,  but I am hoping for more from these two.  I would be nice to see them have some friends over and have a nice all naked party......some times!!! LOL8)

• 3 weeks later...