Nina & Kira

On 12/10/2019 at 12:46 PM, Plank said:

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Following the unlocking of K's hair, there was some fun with the lights on. 😁

Create an account to see this content!

Are you should these are up to date photos???  Trying to catch these two have sex is like looking for a needle in a hay stack.....I haven't been able to see anything yet, unless some one prints a few photos of them.  Maybe its just a once a month thing now!!!  They have been a big disappointment for me!!!!....."I have seen more of the Cats then them in their apartment."8)

30 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Nina Rubbing One Out

I wonder why she doesn't do that in front of the cams??? and if she is masturbating....Kira must be slacking real bad...that's something new with Nina for the viewers and would get more +viewers.   Their sexual life is dead overall when it comes to giving the viewers something...."unless they are doing it off cam at a friends house."  I do give them 100% an A+ and a big ass trophy for being the the biggest sleepers in site!!! LOL8)

4 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I wonder why she doesn't do that in front of the cams??? and if she is masturbating....Kira must be slacking real bad...that's something new with Nina for the viewers and would get more +viewers.   Their sexual life is dead overall when it comes to giving the viewers something...."unless they are doing it off cam at a friends house."  I do give them 100% an A+ and a big ass trophy for being the the biggest sleepers in site!!! LOL8)

That's the first time I have seen her something as this.  Don't know what she was looking at on the Phone but it must have been interesting.   Maybe one of Japanese Onanism Videos.  😁

4 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Are you should these are up to date photos???  Trying to catch these two have sex is like looking for a needle in a hay stack.....I haven't been able to see anything yet, unless some one prints a few photos of them.  Maybe its just a once a month thing now!!!  They have been a big disappointment for me!!!!....."I have seen more of the Cats then them in their apartment."8)

The date/time stamp don't lie bruv. Or does it? 😵
I have deep luuurrrvv for these two going back to the rlc days.
Just the thought of the eagerly anticipated night with Doe Eye's brings a lump to my trousers throat.
I think they are one of the most 'real' couples on VHtv, and there are not many of them.
They have been in a relationship for a long time so the novelty has worn off and they are comfortable in their own skin.
Kira is probably worn out from working & running the apartment & Nina.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Nice shots..."I do think that Kira's body looks so much sexier then Nina's...."dam I would love to spend a night with those tits." LOL8)

Errm, I am on record from their rlc days as volunteering to be the meat in that sammich if ever the situation should arise,so back off punk! 🤣

Exclusive Hair update.

Create an account to see this content!

Yeah I know what you're thinking......