Nina & Kira

24 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Sure Kira is a lesbian but too bad she wasn't bisexual because I am 100% positive that a lot of guys would like to get their hands all over her. She makes the young tarts in the Barca apartments look so pathetic and childish. Kira always looks so damn cute and delicious.

I'd give her a good tongue lashing like she's never had before.    :D

4 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Sure Kira is a lesbian but too bad she wasn't bisexual because I am 100% positive that a lot of guys would like to get their hands all over her. She makes the young tarts in the Barca apartments look so pathetic and childish. Kira always looks so damn cute and delicious.

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I'd give her a good tongue lashing like she's never had before.    :D

I would like to refer the honourable gentlemen to the comment I made on January 18th, and I quote.

"Errm, I am on record from their rlc days as volunteering to be the meat in that sammich if ever the situation should arise,so back off punk!" 🤣

17 hours ago, Plank said:

I would like to refer the honourable gentlemen to the comment I made on January 18th, and I quote.

"Errm, I am on record from their rlc days as volunteering to be the meat in that sammich if ever the situation should arise,so back off punk!" 🤣

Do you think that Kira is worth the possibility of me having sloppy seconds - hahaha hehehe lol. Like I said "Kira always looks so damn cute and delicious".

41 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Do you think that Kira is worth the possibility of me having sloppy seconds - hahaha hehehe lol. Like I said "Kira always looks so damn cute and delicious".

Kira looks good, Kira has always looked better to me then Nina.  I just wished she would show more of her sexy body and they both need to give the viewers more viewing time..."with out all the sleep." LOL8)

It's funny how you can think of something or someone out of the blue and then it happens - I was only thinking yesterday 'I wonder where DoeEyes is now'. I take a look at CC on N&K's topic page, and there she is! Making her return from the past. I don't know what shit went down with her and them (None of my business) but glad to see it must have smoothed over now. And she's still gorgeous!

I must be honest I didn't even recognise Doe Eye's. I'm not convinced it was her?

I would have thought that N & K would have learnt their lessons from that period of their lives. I doubt they will go there again despite the clamouring of the forums.

3 minutes ago, Plank said:

I must be honest I didn't even recognise Doe Eye's. I'm not convinced it was her?

I would have thought that N & K would have learnt their lessons from that period of their lives. I doubt they will go there again despite the clamouring of the forums.

It is her, i know what you mean though, i think it's because her hair is longer than the old bob cut (Plus she had the lint roller in her hand as per usual, a flash back to the old apartment!). And also whatever caused the fallout must have been sorted, when you think about it, both are very protective of the other one so it must have been all sorted out. As long as it stays like that!

22 minutes ago, Plank said:

After what has been a pretty shit week for everyone thanks to China Flu,this is not doing my mood any favours.

I hope they are moving to and not moving out.

Well, maybe they are just moving closer to family for this uncertain period, which i'm surprised quite a few others tenants (on any site) aren't doing.

Temporary in other words. And on CC the general feeling is a move to another apartment.

3 hours ago, Pleasant said:

Well, maybe they are just moving closer to family for this uncertain period, which i'm surprised quite a few others tenants (on any site) aren't doing.

Temporary in other words. And on CC the general feeling is a move to another apartment.

What the hell is going on??? "they can't move now!!!"  Maybe there not doing as well as others, surly don't stay home a lot, and when they are home they do more sleeping then anything.  Kira seems to be doing her job at home now in the Kitchen,  and I was surly glad of that...lol..."meaning more sexy shots of her."   But what ever the case is...I hope they stick around for a while longer.  With this Coronavirus going on, where would they go if they are leaving?  Not trying to be funny, but Kira is the real money maker right about now!!!8)

Create an account to see this content!