Nina & Kira

7 hours ago, Scotsman84 said:

The one getting it. LOL 

Isn't that the norm for these two? Kira gives and Nina takes. I haven't watched them much but the little I've seen, seems like a one sided relationship. They've been together a long time so it must work for them. but It seems a little unfair in my opinion.

1 hour ago, dave0000 said:

Isn't that the norm for these two? Kira gives and Nina takes. I haven't watched them much but the little I've seen, seems like a one sided relationship. They've been together a long time so it must work for them. but It seems a little unfair in my opinion.

Personally none of my business,  but yeah Kira gives a lot more than she recieves. 

10 hours ago, dave0000 said:

Maybe photoshop'd out or an older photo set before she got them, just a guess.

Which one is Nina by the way? keep forgetting

The one with the Tattoo on the upper left back shoulder.  In the Last Image on Page 1 you can see it.

Edited by StnCld316

2 hours ago, Scotsman84 said:

Personally none of my business,  but yeah Kira gives a lot more than she recieves. 

She must be the Male in the Relationship then because we give a lot as Men we don't receive that much tho do we we give a lot tho lmao.

2 hours ago, Scotsman84 said:

How isn't it your business Scotsman get involved look at how many times Members have talked about the Relationship in the Barca Apartment and they lick each other out all day in that Apartment PMSL.

On 8/21/2019 at 6:57 PM, Rob1 said:

She must be the Male in the Relationship then because we give a lot as Men we don't receive that much tho do we we give a lot tho lmao.

I think your right on that and I guess I'm being sympathetic because I've been in that situation.

It looks like they're getting a lot of controversy over at camcaps. I wasn't trying to do the same here, I like them, just that one thing has always bugged me. Just wish Nina would service Kira once in a while for a change.

I was just looking on the Topic Kitty on General Discussion and i think i know why Nina and Kira are now on Voyeur-House is it because all the Russian Apartments shut down if that is the case then that explains why Leora has been relocated to Czech Rep.

24 minutes ago, Rob1 said:

I was just looking on the Topic Kitty on General Discussion and i think i know why Nina and Kira are now on Voyeur-House is it because all the Russian Apartments shut down if that is the case then that explains why Leora has been relocated to Czech Rep.

I believe that is the general consensus, because Putin is trying to corral the Russian internet to keep everyone else on earth from accessing it. I think that will only bring on riots, but will have to see how it goes in November  when they vote on it.

Thing is Kitty and Smith were in Czech Republic and they left at the same time. As well as Emma and Julio who were in Spain I think. Not really sure of the dates, but was around the same time.

So not exactly sure the reason for the purge.