Nina & Kira

Again great pictures, I just wished we got just a little bit more action from these two instead of once a month...."hoping Nina would at least give the viewers some open masturbation and less sleep.....Kira..lol...we know that's not going to happen....seems she hardly likes to be naked in front of the cams at times.8)

• 2 weeks later...

Seems Kira must be out of town,  leaving Nina all alone and very horny..."yes today 02/05/20 around 16:26:26 hours I did get a chance to see Nina masturbate on the sly, even though she did it under the covers it was nice to see her try and play off her powerful orgasm with the cams."  I am hoping she well soon start go give the viewers more and with out the bed covers.  I am also hoping that Kira stays off a little longer or one day start to give the same....but we all know that won't happen with Kira.   I do think that if these two would sleep less when home and give the viewers more then the cats they would or might just catch up with the rest of the apartments on VHTV.  To all the viewers "enjoy now....it might be weeks before we get anything sexual again." LOL8)

Such a one sided relationship and personally overrated by so many. Yes they are genuine, but perfect example of couples that sites employ that always have a vital component missing. Not everyone masturbates everyday, but these sites are recruiting females/couples that if you are lucky masturbate once a month. Maria and Nicole other examples. That's my two pennies worth. 

• 2 weeks later...

If Kira every needs any help with fine tuning her G-string and getting to the correct pitch, or reaching the high notes.
Or if she would like someone to improve her fingering & help her technique.I am available if needed.
Oh btw,there are plenty of guitar tuning apps out there,but I endorse Boss. (TM)

Create an account to see this content!

While testing the waters!!!  I wonder why we can't see Kira in this sitting position for hours at a time like Nina does?   I understand that Kira does work all the time..."but making up for her fans from time to time with some sexy sights wouldn't be bad at all!!!" LOL8)

N & K have got a couple of birds. What could possibly go wrong?

Birds enter cage. Cats enter room. "Oooh look,live prey!"

Cat says," Are you mental,she gets pissed off with the roomba!"

"Hello birdys,we shall call you.....lunch."

Babe,I think this might be a mistake.

Tick-tock muthafuckers!

1 hour ago, Plank said:

N & K have got a couple of birds. What could possibly go wrong?

Birds enter cage. Cats enter room. "Oooh look,live prey!"

Cat says," Are you mental,she gets pissed off with the roomba!"

"Hello birdys,we shall call you.....lunch."

Babe,I think this might be a mistake.

Tick-tock muthafuckers!

One way of keeping the birds under stress!!! LOL8)