Nina & Kira

5 hours ago, Plank said:

Well look who came to visit Nina.

Create an account to see this content!

It's ok,calm down,she left the apartment. Nina is on her own with the cats & birds.

Let's hope Doe gives them both something to keep them woke for an 8hr period and let them know why they are there!!!8)

21 hours ago, Pleasant said:

It's that 'looking up' in the first picture. Honestly it's just.........homer simpson GIF

Do I get my Artistic Photo Merit badge? 📷 I prefer to try and get some nice suggestive/voyeuristic caps,rather than going for the gynaecology text book pics,glad you liked it.

16 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Let's hope Doe gives them both something to keep them woke for an 8hr period and let them know why they are there!!!8)

Hmmm? I think they might have learnt their lesson from that period in their lives.( It was an epic moment 😋) Nina might like the idea,but it would destroy their relationship and Kira. But who knows?

14 minutes ago, Plank said:

I prefer to try and get some nice suggestive/voyeuristic caps,rather than going for the gynaecology text book pics,glad you liked it.

Having said that, if she looked up at me like that with the words "Could you examine me?".....Well, would be rude not to i suppose......

I love these two, but they just might be on the wrong site..."nudity is barely, sex is almost once a month, and masturbation''''''''''none!!!"  Once on VHTV checking out all the apartment for a few hours its like some kind of sex or masturbation everywhere, and as soon as I start checking out Nina and Kira "its like going to grandma's and grandpa's house, really nothing exciting, unless you like watching the birds fly around shitting all over the house and the cats trying to figure out how to catch and eat their ass's,  Nina sleeps most of the day and Kira works on her computer most of the day DRESSED!!.LOL 8)

2 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I love these two, but they just might be on the wrong site..."nudity is barely, sex is almost once a month, and masturbation''''''''''none!!!"  Once on VHTV checking out all the apartment for a few hours its like some kind of sex or masturbation everywhere, and as soon as I start checking out Nina and Kira "its like going to grandma's and grandpa's house, really nothing exciting, unless you like watching the birds fly around shitting all over the house and the cats trying to figure out how to catch and eat their ass's,  Nina sleeps most of the day and Kira works on her computer most of the day DRESSED!!.LOL 8)

It's Real Life. Don't get that in too many Apartments any longer.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Plank said:

In this household if one goes to the bathroom,everyone goes to the bathroom.

One of these days they'll feel something warm & wet in their hair when the birds decide to lay some droppings in their hair.   :D

Kitchen cams sucks!!! Kira keeps building items up on the counter so there is not chance of a good view, living room cams aren't any better either!!!   While others on the site are moving at a 100 miles per hour when it comes to sex, Kira and Nina are at a very slow roll.  "either show more flesh or give us more sex."8)

On 6/4/2020 at 11:03 PM, Plank said:

I've tried to be creative with the mole vision. It was that or trying to watch a couple of alabaster ghost goddess statues going at it.

What or is there some kind of secret, I can never catch them at this, is this a one time a month thing? LOL