Nina & Kira

16 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Both girls having bad hair days or styles - YUCK!!!!!!!!!!! Always enjoyed Kira's boobies.

Not only bad hair styles....but also having a big problem getting viewers too.  They don't stay home long enough for the toast to pop up most of the time, and when home Kira is sleep, I have been waiting over a month for some action and more nudity from Kira.  I think they might be in the wrong site or just playing with the clock.   VHTV for them is a no no!!! and don't get me wrong I do like them both another reason why I joined VHTV.8)

12 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Not only bad hair styles....but also having a big problem getting viewers too.  They don't stay home long enough for the toast to pop up most of the time, and when home Kira is sleep, I have been waiting over a month for some action and more nudity from Kira.  I think they might be in the wrong site or just playing with the clock.   VHTV for them is a no no!!! and don't get me wrong I do like them both another reason why I joined VHTV.8)

It is okay to be away from the apartment for an extended period of time but they should at least make up for it while home by doing teases, show some skin, nudity and some sex. That is what VHTV is mostly about. A few of the other VHTV apartments are tame but generally don't last. Nicole and Karl do a bit and keep to themselves but do agree that Nina and Kira are not too voyeur friendly and don't do their part to advertise/sell the VHTV voyeur site.

27 minutes ago, Raja raju said:

Super collections.

thanks for posting.

Nice photos, "but right now they are a waste of space and viewing time"....sure its nice to leave the apartment for a stroll in the park or an over night dip in a club...but what about the viewers that you and your partner signed up to entertain.  Unless they start to put more energy into their stay I well continue to say that they are not VHTV material.8)