Hacking on RLCF - now aint that the shit

TigetJackson

Today, I witnessed something I never thought I would see.  A fellow chat'er calling out other chat'er's of hacking into his computer and resetting the password.  I don't know this user, nor any of them for that matter, but I do know one thing, the accuser must be living on the west coast of the US because that's where all the Russian conspiracy seems to continue rumbling.  I'm really surprised that this chat'r seem to be totally serious, with his 5 computers and only one got hacked.  Ok Mr. Hack - you better go talk to Hillary to see how that helped her.  SERIOUSLY Y'ALL

This is the same guy that gets bent out of shape when someone disagrees even slightly with his theories/guesses/speculation about what happens or doesn't on RLC, even off cam stuff which no one can possibly know the real goings on. Demands evidence to support their opposing guesses, etc. I think he took the whole bottle of paranoid pills today LOL! To be fair, he has had some of the more plausible notions about things on RLC, but again unless it happens on cam no one can really be sure. He's been banned before, and this kind of stuff, false accusations, over the top demands for evidence and belittling those that don't provide it is what caused the bans. I saw the entire convo and it just didn't make any sense on his part. Oh well, it was entertaining while it lasted. LOL!

On 9/8/2019 at 6:41 PM, TigetJackson said:

Today, I witnessed something I never thought I would see.  A fellow chat'er calling out other chat'er's of hacking into his computer and resetting the password.  I don't know this user, nor any of them for that matter, but I do know one thing, the accuser must be living on the west coast of the US because that's where all the Russian conspiracy seems to continue rumbling.  I'm really surprised that this chat'r seem to be totally serious, with his 5 computers and only one got hacked.  Ok Mr. Hack - you better go talk to Hillary to see how that helped her.  SERIOUSLY Y'ALL

If his password had gotten changed he wouldn't have been able to be logged into the System to tell the tale of it.  If the PW is changed on one device it would be changed on them all.