Where are all the mature women & men at - Come on RLC get some over 30's and 40's in here (Tired of the snowflakes)

TigetJackson

1 minute ago, RUBBERMAN said:

As you can see..."they are getting a lot of advise...to do things that most real women wouldn't do in real life."  I think that RLC is a big Pimp....and when they take in these ladies...its either the sheets or the streets...."also could be the reason whey most of them drink and do drugs so much they my not have a choice."8)

Think most are just easy and will do almost anything to get money. These countries these girls are from are some of the easiest girls you'll ever meet. Sad but true. 

Them seeing it as a job just gives you what we are seeing now. For me when they having nothing else makes them feel like they need to perform to make ends meet and looks unnatural. You go back to the start and look how more natural and Real life it was when the couples worked for a living, had social lives, but still had good sex lives. You could relate to them more than any these days. 

2 hours ago, TigetJackson said:

Some have said that these girls are models!!!  Huh! WHAT! What u talk'n bout Willis!!!  I've not seen one or any of them on a runway, entertainment channel or magazine, so am I focussing on the wrong medium ?  Maybe I should be looking at AVN because I don't see a model in any of these girls.  Just because you take cute pic's with globs of makeup, does not make you a model.  And, if you are standing net to a motorcycle, racing car or at an auto show, you are definitely not a model!!

I laugh at anyone who uses the term model for them. it's hilarious. They are not models. 

1 minute ago, Alittle said:

I laugh at anyone who uses the term model for them. it's hilarious. They are not models. 

Well, it is a funny phenomenon that some people actually believe or at least in their conversations that these trifling carpet munchers are "models".  I'd just like to know - what their definition of "modeling" is ?   Don't get me wrong, I ain't mad at them or nothing, it just appears to be odd that being on this site (perv peeping tom like voyeur's), seeing what they do, that anyone could even phathom that a real profession would be something that any of these girls could fit in.  Ok maybe profession is too high level.

Can i just jump in here. I used the term 'Models' in regards to the women on cam sarcastically, hence the use of quotes. I didn't use it first, far from it, and how come the term 'Cam Model' is the general term for the likes of chaturbate etc? Even the latest voyeur site is listing 'Cam Model Experience' as part of their recruitment campaign. I was led to believe that this word was just the general term for women who are featured on this kind of site, having seen it used many, many times  - Hey, they wouldn't dare use the word 'Actress' would they.  I totally agree with everyone who say they are not models. Of course they're not. Couldn't care less personally, but why is the term used by even the sites themselves. 

2 minutes ago, Pleasant said:

Can i just jump in here. I used the term 'Models' in regards to the women on cam sarcastically, hence the use of quotes. I didn't use it first, far from it, and how come the term 'Cam Model' is the general term for the likes of chaturbate etc? Even the latest voyeur site is listing 'Cam Model Experience' as part of their recruitment campaign. I was led to believe that this word was just the general term for women who are featured on this kind of site, having seen it used many, many times  - Hey, they wouldn't dare use the word 'Actress' would they.  I totally agree with everyone who say they are not models. Of course they're not. Couldn't care less personally, but why is the term used by even the sites themselves. 

Answering to some of your question..."They don't want to use the word "whore, prostitute, tramp, or trick or even alley cat"...surly some of their fans may come to reality and may harm them self's if they found out the real truth about these "innocent" GIRLS." LOL8)

1 hour ago, Pleasant said:

I am meaning glamour "models" as many make out that they are and go on photo shoots, but hardly ever leave their beds. Yes many use the term, but most are not even adult cam models if that is what their supposed to be. Sites and themselves probably just use the term to make it and them sound more professional. 

2 hours ago, Doyouthinkshesawus said:

I am meaning glamour "models" as many make out that they are and go on photo shoots, but hardly ever leave their beds. Yes many use the term, but most are not even adult cam models if that is what their supposed to be. Sites and themselves probably just use the term to make it and them sound more professional. 

Don't believe everything you read, especially when it's about the Barcelona girls. 

22 hours ago, Wizard said:

Don't believe everything you read, especially when it's about the Barcelona girls. 

I know that very well. People theorize about them and have done for years. This forum is no different and just take most of it with a pinch of salt as they say. Some look to have an obsession about what they do off camera and will come out with any old thing, with no proof whatsoever.