Fan Page Malia

StnCld316

5 hours ago, Pleasant said:

But isn't it nice that for once we can say that someone IS being real? Ok, it may be boring, but life is, and we know that these 2 are genuine platonic friends for years. She's gone there to give leora someone to be with. If they started putting shows on, it would be a huge backfire because we have seen their relationship already, if that changed because malia is now being paid, that would be the final nail in the coffin for the site and its claims of realism. There are enough fakes in those apartments to satisfy the ones that want it, it's a change to see someone not playing rlc's stupid game!

Come on @Pleasant all girls get it on with their friends and masturbate side by side. This is suppose to be Real Life after all. lol 

5 hours ago, Pleasant said:

But isn't it nice that for once we can say that someone IS being real? Ok, it may be boring, but life is, and we know that these 2 are genuine platonic friends for years. She's gone there to give leora someone to be with. If they started putting shows on, it would be a huge backfire because we have seen their relationship already, if that changed because malia is now being paid, that would be the final nail in the coffin for the site and its claims of realism. There are enough fakes in those apartments to satisfy the ones that want it, it's a change to see someone not playing rlc's stupid game!

You my friend are absolutely right!!!! "myself probably view these two more then others"....they are both sexy, I do know that Leora is going to give me something nice each day, and I wait for Malia's bath to start.  Right!!! let them be them self's and none fake...."I have never thought of her or Leora as being boring." LOL8)

• 3 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Looks like Malia and Leora has been showing us viewers a lot of sexy meaty pussy lately and I love it too.   I guess its good that they have those in the Forum to keep things a little more interesting then others.   Anyway these two are doing great!!!!8)

Yes, and if they want to give each other a massage, then fine. Just as long as people accept it as what it is, 2 buddies being girls together. unfortunately we now have a situation where some not just want, but are basically asking for more! Oh yeah, ask 2 straight best friends to lez it up for the sake of a quick cheap thrill. Honestly, if they want fake lesbo shows, watch the Barcas or Kylie & Viola. I thank Leora and Malia for being at least one apartment that are being themselves!

12 minutes ago, Pleasant said:

Yes, and if they want to give each other a massage, then fine. Just as long as people accept it as what it is, 2 buddies being girls together. unfortunately we now have a situation where some not just want, but are basically asking for more! Oh yeah, ask 2 straight best friends to lez it up for the sake of a quick cheap thrill. Honestly, if they want fake lesbo shows, watch the Barcas or Kylie & Viola. I thank Leora and Malia for being at least one apartment that are being themselves!

Yes!!!...yes..yes!!!! "I agree...and these two are RealLife for the fans."   Of course you know that all the Chatters want..."is to see them stone cold drunk and acting like cheap whores for their entertainment."....Sad but its true!!!  As long as these two are real and themselves they have my view!!!8)

7 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Yes!!!...yes..yes!!!! "I agree...and these two are RealLife for the fans."   Of course you know that all the Chatters want..."is to see them stone cold drunk and acting like cheap whores for their entertainment."....Sad but its true!!!  As long as these two are real and themselves they have my view!!!8)

And i also IMPLORE them to stay as they are. L&M are now THE last morsel of reality left, ok, Leora has always done her regular bate shows for the cams, but at least it's on her own. But as they are, it's two friends being friends. If anything happened, that would be it - The final nail in the RLC coffin of so called 'Real Life'. We have to hang on to this! If they ever did anything with each other, even for just one night, it would signal the end of what it all was in the first place, simply because no one could ever argue that it wasn't 100% fake. All other places that were real have gone (I still remember Carina and Sugar screaming at each other for 2 hours, shocking but as real as you could get), let's hope someone can keep it together. 

Hmm, i'm a bit concerned about these massages, not just for the regularity (Virtually every day now), but also what seems to be a bit more 'Show' in style. The giver standing astride applying lotion, the receiver on all fours. Looks a little more orchestrated, which if i'm right, troubles me. I really, really hope that what is seen now is the limit of what will happen, because if it goes any further.....Well, how can it be classed any anything other than fake? Please girls, don't fall into the trap. 

1 hour ago, Scorpio 22 said:

Not even seen it, but has show written all over it. If money wasn't involved and viewers saying not enough was happening between them. Would it be happening!! Would it fuck. 

Don't get me wrong. I know this is happening to help Leora's cam hits, BUT - Because people have been spoiled rotten by all the shows from the Barcas, it's now expected of any apartment that has 2 females there for them to do lezz shows. Trouble is, the likes of masha & sophie, and kylie & viola do follow those orders. I just hope that with leora and malia being actual real friends they don't follow suit.

The above post was written less than 24 hours ago. In that time, i'm starting to lose faith and patience already.

I now have real doubts about what i wrote, since seeing what has happened in such a short space of time. Ok the massages originally seemed innocent enough, but then they got more choreographed, then we get the long rubdowns in the bath, then we get entwined naked bodies on the bed - All this has set alarm bells ringing. It's not just that it looks exactly the same as all the other female tenants, but it's how fast it's happened. And the regularity (Every night now) is a clear giveaway. And even as i write this, the EXACT same kind of massage is going on right now at B1, the same poses/set up. Coincidence??

Compare the behavior of Malia from when she joined to now - it's a world of difference. And is it all natural? No. Someone somewhere has planned this. It now seems that Malia - An actual friend of a tenant - Behaves like all the others because she is now an rlc employee. Foolish of me to forget that i know but i did. I fear these 2 are now just one step away from doing something stupid for the price of a cheque. I really, really hope they won't, but i'm very doubtful. 

And if it does happen, that will be the end. The 'Reality' dream will finally be over. 

I'm almost feeling a bit sorry for Malia, because all these long winded massages look like they are happening only to boost Leora's view count, rather than help both of them. To me, if it was up to Malia, she would be the same as she was when she arrived. Not saying she is being used by her friend, but there must have been some encouragement that has led to her quite sudden - And noticeable - change in behavior....Which is, when you think about it, unnecessary as Leora never has any trouble in getting views and i'm quite sure isn't at risk of losing her place.

Ok, i gave her the benefit of the doubt and was a fool to do so. Turns out that Malia is just as scripted as any of the other women on the site. More and more obvious and quite blatant 'Erotic' poses staged for the cameras in the massages, more 'Clickbait' positions to get the view count up. And what's more of an insult is that she clearly is only helping her friend out - How does she go from a shrinking violet to this in a few weeks? So, what an idiot i was. I suggested she was only there to give Leora company and of course what she is now is an RLC employee. No one should be at all surprised if they finally end up doing 'Something'. Well they can do whatever, because we already know it's a total sham, fakery.

Congrats Malia, you're just as bad as everyone else. Call at B1 on your way home.

18 minutes ago, Pleasant said:

Ok, i gave her the benefit of the doubt and was a fool to do so. Turns out that Malia is just as scripted as any of the other women on the site. More and more obvious and quite blatant 'Erotic' poses staged for the cameras in the massages, more 'Clickbait' positions to get the view count up. And what's more of an insult is that she clearly is only helping her friend out - Hoe does she go from a shrinking violet to this in a few weeks? So, what an idiot i was. I suggested she was only there to give Leora company and of course what she is now is an RLC employee. No one should be at all surprised if they finally end up doing 'Something'. Well they can do whatever, because we already know it's a total sham, fakery.

Congrats Malia, you're just as bad as everyone else. Call at B1 on your way home.

Come on!!!.."you know that Malia like all the others work for RLC, she is not there sitting on her ass showing us her goods for free every nite." LOL   She just came off the rage and should be ready for more then just a rub by now.!!!LOL   Please don't send her to the B1 apartment, or any of them if that matters!!!!8)

1 minute ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Come on!!!.."you know that Malia like all the others work for RLC, she is not there sitting on her ass showing us her goods for free every nite." LOL   She just came off the rage and should be ready for more then just a rub by now.!!!LOL   Please don't send her to the B1 apartment, or any of them if that matters!!!!8)

Yes - BUT, for a while we agreed that she was only there to keep company, yet why is it that ANYONE who is on the site HAS to act the same?? Even someone's best friend has to put on shows. Freakin' every one of them!! AARRGGHH!!!! That's what is wrong now, no one - Not a single person - can be themselves, they have to 'Play The Game'. But hey, she's agreed to it so she can get on with it. Enjoy your bonus cheque Malia.

What’s the deal with Leora and Malia? A few months ago I decided to sign up for a paid subscription primarily because of Malia having a new roommate with the perception that things would eventually heat up between the two of them similar to what’s happening in the other apartments. Needless to say after a few months all I’ve seen is Leora masterbating alone in her bedroom with her door closed for privacy, and a roommate that doesn’t even appear to have the slightest interest in sex including self pleasure. Their mutual massages night after night have turned into a major disappointment to the point where their platonic behavior is too predictable and boring. If this is all subscribers like myself can look forward to then it’s time for me to cancel my subscription. Does anyone have any other thoughts on this topic?