Fan Page Malia

StnCld316

Well, just logged in to see 'Leora' cleaning the shelves in Malias room with her back to the camera and thought 'she's moved out', she then looked in the mirror and had Malias face! freaked me out for a second, Malias had her hair done almost identical to leoras but with a fringe. gotta admit, it's much better if not a little confusing from the back telling them apart.

Well it looks like they are doing a repeat of what they have been doing for the last 3 weeks "laying under each other and scratching each others ass's"...lol...in a small word "NOTHING"   I am sure they do read some of this crap we say, and surly does know they need to come up with something else by sides the same bull shit every week!!!    Come on ladies, stop reading he bull in the Chat and listen to those in the Forum..."your set has become boring." ....get up off your ass's and start doing something different for the viewers. LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

1 hour ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Create an account to see this content!

FUCKING ASSHOLES KEEP ENTERTAINING the gullible viewers. Either suck cock or eat pussy or both. Pretending just don't cut it. Rimming the asshole is a great start. And for Leora and Malia, if you don't know, rimming is when the tongue physically touches another person's asshole. Try it - it is good shit (figuratively or literally speaking - lol). Licking a female's asshole is the cat's meow - mmmmm.

At the risk of jinxing the whole thing. Could I just ask the girls to pull their fingers out - after pushing them in of course - coz there isn't anything else left worth watching, my subscription runs out in 7 days and I cant afford both rlc AND vhtv next month. There, that will guarantee another week of fuck all. 😁

25 minutes ago, gironimo said:

At the risk of jinxing the whole thing. Could I just ask the girls to pull their fingers out - after pushing them in of course - coz there isn't anything else left worth watching, my subscription runs out in 7 days and I cant afford both rlc AND vhtv next month. There, that will guarantee another week of fuck all. 😁

Just a little advise, "if your trying to save money and can't afford but only one site, I would suggest that you keep VHTV...reason.."well you really don't need RLC to know what's going on when there is a 24 hour 7 days a week person giving us a minute by minute detail of whats going on in these apartment...Primarily in the Barc-apartments too."  Now sooner or later everyone else is going to catch on and stop renewing their memberships too, and once that happens, RLC well realize that they have a leak and losing big money because of one big mouth that clue can't keep closed."   Now all I have said may sound funny and strange, but its the truth...."besides that VHTV really has more to offer and you can figure out things your self as a voyeur should with out a Chat Room dictator making you believe what they believe."8)

Know what you're saying. Takes but 5 minutes to whip through rlc of an evening coz I know what I'm going to find- pretty much zilch. Spend more time on vhtv anyway. Got caught out the other night by a lad with make up, long hair and a bra on with some bird on a bed. Here we go I thought, until she/ he turned over 🤢😂But, generally theres more going on. 

Well if this little Malia and Leora episode is all fake and scripted, Leora clearly aint reading the script, she's been distant from Malia since saturday night even with Malia drooling over her at every possible moment, last night she moved away from the advancing Malia so much she was almost off the bed, no more 'massages' either. It's looking increasingly like Saturday was a one off that Leora's starting to regret.

1 hour ago, marco7589 said:

Well if this little Malia and Leora episode is all fake and scripted, Leora clearly aint reading the script, she's been distant from Malia since saturday night even with Malia drooling over her at every possible moment, last night she moved away from the advancing Malia so much she was almost off the bed, no more 'massages' either. It's looking increasingly like Saturday was a one off that Leora's starting to regret.

Good possibility.  

5 hours ago, marco7589 said:

Or I could be wrong 😄

I saw the time difference between your 2 posts! :lol:

Up till tonight i would have said 'possible' to what you thought, though i hadn't seen any signs of regret about it. But even last night, though she did seem to shy away as you said, she then decided to slowly stroke around M's chest later, which seemed an odd thing to do considering! But tonight definitely looked to me like someone who had been attempting to deflect the physical attention offered to them these past few days, only to find it too difficult to resist. Because they know for sure they now enjoy the sensation it brings, there is no doubt about that. It was eventually like last week, with the right 'places' being visited again, and it was welcomed for quite some time too. And twice at that. Plus - i also noticed that as it all progressed, there were several gentle glances at each other in a tender way. So it has given me renewed hope. I learned long ago to stop trying to second guess them! And they went a full week without a massage only a couple of weeks ago too, so i wouldn't read anything into that. So if any there was any regrets, you wouldn't then get any close up contact again, as it would be the worst signal to send out. But tonight there has been plenty contact. Maybe the last 4 days were 'having a breather'!

12 hours ago, Pleasant said:

I saw the time difference between your 2 posts! :lol:

Up till tonight i would have said 'possible' to what you thought, though i hadn't seen any signs of regret about it. But even last night, though she did seem to shy away as you said, she then decided to slowly stroke around M's chest later, which seemed an odd thing to do considering! But tonight definitely looked to me like someone who had been attempting to deflect the physical attention offered to them these past few days, only to find it too difficult to resist. Because they know for sure they now enjoy the sensation it brings, there is no doubt about that. It was eventually like last week, with the right 'places' being visited again, and it was welcomed for quite some time too. And twice at that. Plus - i also noticed that as it all progressed, there were several gentle glances at each other in a tender way. So it has given me renewed hope. I learned long ago to stop trying to second guess them! And they went a full week without a massage only a couple of weeks ago too, so i wouldn't read anything into that. So if any there was any regrets, you wouldn't then get any close up contact again, as it would be the worst signal to send out. But tonight there has been plenty contact. Maybe the last 4 days were 'having a breather'!

Yep, within an hour of me saying they're drifting apart after a few days of nothing at all, BAM, Malia sticks her fingers down Leoras nether region and it looked like they were going for round 2! Couldn't have timed it any worse.

Saying that, I don't know what it is but Malia definitely seems way more up for it than Leora, whether Paul has said something or Leora is just getting a bit wary of liking it a bit too much, she doesn't seem as eager. I was cringing watching Malia try to get her hand closer last night because Leora had her legs firmly closed, I almost expected her to snap at Malia but then as you said, she started to stroke Malia's arm/chest encouraging her, then she stopped, moved away and that was the end of that. I really haven't a clue where this will lead to, if the 'experts' on here are to be believed then it'll go all out as per RLC's orders, that may be right with the prozzies over in Barcelona but I've been following Leora on and off for years and although she clearly bates for clicks, I really don't think she's told what to do at all. For one thing it's definitely intriguing viewing.