Fan Page Malia

StnCld316

1 hour ago, Pleasant said:

So Malia has now bated on camera then. Looks like i was wrong, stupid, niave all along. The shy introverted girl routine was the tease, the lie, and i fell for it. She IS like all the others. Just another RLC employee, responding to rules. The fans are getting their wish. Won't be long now before it all happens, and all your Christmases and Birthdays are rolled into one.

Farewell reality. Received your "Good job, keep it up" text yet Malia?

Malia masturbated!!!!????"I for one is glad its over and done"....now well it become routine until she becomes boring, or well she at least give us the pleasure of watching her masturbate alone at night with out Leora being around or well they both set side by side and masturbate together?    I guess we well have to wait at least another month before they start really having lesbian sex!!!    "Sorry I didn't catch the eclipse of Malia's masturbation show,  maybe next time."8)

Create an account to see this content!

On 4/20/2020 at 10:21 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

At this point it doesn't really matter anyway!!!.."there all actors/actress....and if its true, she played the game very well!!!8)

Yep, it's showing more and more why she was sent there. It's all becoming clearer and clearer. 

Two girls in one apartment are currently watched more than ALL four of the Barcas apts combined. It's working better than they could have ever thought.

Malia and Leora may have to stop the bull and start being more real for the viewers, I am sure that they are aware of what's going on threw out the site.  All the cuddling up on each other has really gotten old with viewers.  The GP apartment is just a whore show, surly Leora and Malia can try and top them.8)

7 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Malia and Leora may have to stop the bull and start being more real for the viewers, I am sure that they are aware of what's going on threw out the site.  All the cuddling up on each other has really gotten old with viewers.  The GP apartment is just a whore show, surly Leora and Malia can try and top them.8)

Malia has stepped up her game a little but still has a ways to go.   At least she Water Bated for over half an hour while in the tub.

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Malia has stepped up her game a little but still has a ways to go.   At least she Water Bated for over half an hour while in the tub.

Yes, it does look like she's naturally coming out of her shell more, but as a result, Leora seems like she's been taken by surprise, as if she didn't expect her friend to do this. I do get the feeling now that Malia is suggesting at times she is willing to push the envelope, but is it keeping sealed?

Leora is a little preoccupied with her 'muscly neighbour' and the dude she's obsessing over on text who definitely aint Paul, 'google translate' works a treat!

I'm guessing Malia is very inexperienced with sex and to me, she's just found some feelings for Leora she didn't know she had, if Leora would let her she'd be 3 fingers deep in her by now, you can see the frustration on her face right now with Leo giggling like a schoolkid while texting the mystery dude.

29 minutes ago, marco7589 said:

Leora is a little preoccupied with her 'muscly neighbour' and the dude she's obsessing over on text who definitely aint Paul, 'google translate' works a treat!

I'm guessing Malia is very inexperienced with sex and to me, she's just found some feelings for Leora she didn't know she had, if Leora would let her she'd be 3 fingers deep in her by now, you can see the frustration on her face right now with Leo giggling like a schoolkid while texting the mystery dude.

I'm new to the smartphone world. Is that how your translating? Will it pick up her voice and translate what she's saying? I'm always curious when shes talking and she seems to be doing a lot of it lately :)

Yes, I've got a laptop with external usb speakers, turn the volume up a bit and place the mic about 3 inch from one of the speakers, set russian to english, it's a bit tricky knowing when they're gonna speak as you have to press the mic button but you get the hang of it, it'll do a sentence as long as the pause is not more than 2 seconds, just got some cracking dialogue between bonnie and rama, they got serious issues!

4 hours ago, Pleasant said:

Yes, it does look like she's naturally coming out of her shell more, but as a result, Leora seems like she's been taken by surprise, as if she didn't expect her friend to do this. I do get the feeling now that Malia is suggesting at times she is willing to push the envelope, but is it keeping sealed?

I see another long waiting game in the mix and nothing really happening but what where seeing now.  If anything does happen with those two it well probably be in the year 2190 when most of us well be fossils in the ground...if the Virus haven't taking us first.8) 

8 hours ago, Pleasant said:

Little by little she's making progress.  It's a good thing they don't pay the Water Bill.  Gallons upon Gallons of water gone down the drain just to possibly achieve an orgasm. :D