Fan Page Malia

StnCld316

2 hours ago, marco7589 said:

Yep, within an hour of me saying they're drifting apart after a few days of nothing at all, BAM, Malia sticks her fingers down Leoras nether region and it looked like they were going for round 2! Couldn't have timed it any worse.

Saying that, I don't know what it is but Malia definitely seems way more up for it than Leora, whether Paul has said something or Leora is just getting a bit wary of liking it a bit too much, she doesn't seem as eager. I was cringing watching Malia try to get her hand closer last night because Leora had her legs firmly closed, I almost expected her to snap at Malia but then as you said, she started to stroke Malia's arm/chest encouraging her, then she stopped, moved away and that was the end of that. I really haven't a clue where this will lead to, if the 'experts' on here are to be believed then it'll go all out as per RLC's orders, that may be right with the prozzies over in Barcelona but I've been following Leora on and off for years and although she clearly bates for clicks, I really don't think she's told what to do at all. For one thing it's definitely intriguing viewing.

I think it's a simple case of someone who was doing it originally knowing it was really good for views, has slowly found out that it actually means something to them. That they're getting a genuine thrill from the experience. It did carry on for a second round after they had been in the kitchen too very late on, with once again some breast stroking as M was down below . Malia i think is really showing her emotions now and her pal hasn't had this kind of thing before happen so isn't sure how to deal with it. But as i said last night, after deflecting the attention for days it seemed too much to resist, hence why it happened again. Malia's emotions could be all over the place right now. But the unfolding turn of events is for me fascinating too. And the reactions from both of them do not in any way tell me whatsoever that they are putting them on for show.

There is a certain soap opera on tv over here where, when they come up with what they think is a good storyline  they will literally drag it out for months and I think the same will apply here. Leora wont have been told what to do because, like her or not, she is pretty much their star attraction and they cant afford to lose her. Certain suggestions may have been made and I think that the reply would have been something along the lines of " if I do, I'll do it my way. "She's a show girl and knows how to work an audience. She will try and control the speed of progress while Malia is champing at the bit. I say "try " because I think that she has already lost control twice by her standards. Once on the sofa and last week on the bed. People cant always control their feelings and I think she now finding that out. Let's hope that the emotions keep kicking in. 

2 hours ago, gironimo said:

She will try and control the speed of progress while Malia is champing at the bit. I say "try " because I think that she has already lost control twice by her standards. Once on the sofa and last week on the bed. People cant always control their feelings and I think she now finding that out. Let's hope that the emotions keep kicking in. 

Absolutely agree. That's what i found last night, how it was attempted to be shrugged off but eventually given into, simply as she knows this new feeling is there. Even from just the body language, eyes closed at key moments etc, that's not put on. Maybe she's been taken by surprise by it all. No idea of course what happens next but something is there now.

On 5/22/2020 at 2:47 PM, gironimo said:

Leora wont have been told what to do because, like her or not, she is pretty much their star attraction and they cant afford to lose her.

Leora WAS their star attraction. Not so much any more. She is losing ground very quickly, if you read all the forums and not just the "I love Leora" ones. Most people are tired of the scripted soft core teasing. 
And if you think these things are not completely scripted, you are fooling yourself. 

22 hours ago, ShdwHealer said:

Leora WAS their star attraction. Not so much any more. She is losing ground very quickly, if you read all the forums and not just the "I love Leora" ones. Most people are tired of the scripted soft core teasing. 
And if you think these things are not completely scripted, you are fooling yourself. 

I agree with you 100%, but using that word "SCRIPTED" can be dangerous around there, especially in the chat room...they want you to believe every thing is real and none scripted. LOL8)

Poor Malia, moves to Prague to keep her best friend company and ends up stuck in on her own while her best friend is out screwing some dude, If she's not out screwing him she's glued to her phone texting him, I really can't see Malia putting up with it for much longer especially as Leora is going more frequently, soon we will have another mostly empty apartment.

5 minutes ago, PoeBoy said:

Hmmm  Looks like the chat box's "speculation = reality" has moved into the forums.

What do you mean by that? She's been openly talking to Malia about him, When she went out the other night at 12am she clearly said to Malia that she was going out to get screwed, I don't go on chat, just post on here every now and then when something is going on in Leoras/Malias apartment as I watch them for a good few hours a night, Leora on and off for a good five years. Where do you think she is now? it's 1am there and Malia is alone in the apartment.

It's not Paul either as she said 'goodnight' to him on the phone the other day and was on the phone straight after talking about which day she was gonna meet up with this other dude, she's 100% screwing somebody outside the apartment, if by some strange circumstance it is Paul then my bad but I'm pretty sure it isn't and I know for a fact it's not speculation.

Well later that night or day..."Leora brought home a male rental from off the streets for Malia and made him to dam comfortable, after having way to many drinks it seems this guy may have gotten drunk fast, before he could doing any kind of acting or fake begging...lol....his dead ass passed out on the couch, and all Malia could do is laugh and talk about his dead ass on her cell phone.   I guess pussy wasn't really on his mind that night, more less like "sleep"...what a dumb ass, "who passes out around two sex ladies, he didn't even get to see any pussy....not that he was going to get any!!! LOL   I guess next time Leora may need to contact either Diane at the GP or Gina to find out where to hire a much better stud for her live in friend Malia. LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!