Fan Page Malia

StnCld316

On 6/6/2021 at 9:10 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

Actually you might have given Leora a great idea. You know why? Didn't think you did - lol. Well, we all know that Leora loves attention and herself so much that she is forever looking in a full length mirror. So, if Leora can can a nice big beautiful dildo with suction at the base so that she can attach it to the mirror at her pussy level. Then she can move in front of the mirror until the dildo slides into her waiting wet pussy while looking at herself in the mirror. Then she can move her hips back and forth so that she can enjoy the feelings of fucking herself. This would actually be something major and exciting to watch. Perhaps Leora can make Leora squirt and splatter all over the mirror and maybe she could watch her own tongue as she licks up the warm squirt off the mirror. 

Well Leora, you have used dildos in the past so this would be a great change of pace and if someone ever told you to "go fuck yourself" then they probably wanted you to do this dildo mirror fuck. Imagine that, seeing two Leora's with a front and back view as the dildo goes in and out of Leora's pussy and with your own throbbing stiffy in hand wait for her to orgasm(s).  That would be quite the show and great viewing.

By the way, Leora has finger fucked her asshole and maybe even used a small dildo at times. Perhaps with the dildo attached to the mirror she can also try ass fucking herself so we can see two asses bounce off each other.  

Since this is Malia's fan page and was originally misprinted and meant that Leora could strapon dildo fuck Malia then perhaps Malia could try the dildo mirror fuck too.

Where's Scotsman84 when I need him? He used to add perfect videos or pics to what I was saying.

You rang. LOL. She ain't that smart or adventurous enough to think about something like that. LOL. 

• 5 weeks later...

Watched some videos of Malia and Leora doing their fake lesbian masturbation to each other in the 69 position and other positions. What I really noticed was that Malia looks really bored of the whole thing. Either she would rather not play Leora's fake shows or would rather chow down and eat pussy, lick assholes and make good use of strapon dildos on each other. Actually feel bad for her since she would be a good candidate for some real bisexual sex. I could tell Leora over emphasizes the masturbation as if it is real - not fooling me. Two nice girls with good bodies totally wasted having pretend lesbian sex almost daily. Maybe one or both are scared to taste pussy because they might actually like it. Malia knows who the boss is so she follows Leora's directions in order to have all the comforts of "home".

4 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Watched some videos of Malia and Leora doing their fake lesbian masturbation to each other in the 69 position and other positions. What I really noticed was that Malia looks really bored of the whole thing. Either she would rather not play Leora's fake shows or would rather chow down and eat pussy, lick assholes and make good use of strapon dildos on each other. Actually feel bad for her since she would be a good candidate for some real bisexual sex. I could tell Leora over emphasizes the masturbation as if it is real - not fooling me. Two nice girls with good bodies totally wasted having pretend lesbian sex almost daily. Maybe one or both are scared to taste pussy because they might actually like it. Malia knows who the boss is so she follows Leora's directions in order to have all the comforts of "home".

I may be wrong, but I think Leora and Malia are RLC's window mannequins to gain new members, with that said they have been doing the same crap for about 2 or more yrs now, and really haven't gone to far as to real sex or even coming close to a lesbian sex scene.  Yes they have had a guy or two over, but yet he slept on the couch, making viewers think that something was  going to happen but never has.  Leora seems to be the house boss "and I would eat her ass off a barstool" but the show that she and Malia does daily has really gotten old and boring!!!8)

• 1 month later...
On 8/20/2021 at 11:55 PM, StnCld316 said:

Within the next day or two Malia will be departing the RLC Project and returning to Russia.

Hasta la vista, baby

The term "Hasta la vista" is a 

farewell that can be literally translated as "Until the (next) sighting" and means "See you later" and "Goodbye". 

Most everybody knows Malia will be departing RLC tomorrow.

A week ago August 15th, Malia was out and about and she got detained, arrested and released on her own recognizance because of an expired Visa. She was ordered out of the Czech Republic no later than August 23rd which is Monday.  She won't be able to return to return to any Schengen Zones for 14 Months.

When she was there this COVID19 thing broke out so she was basically stuck where she was at as travel restrictions made it hard to leave.  As restrictions lifted she did not register to leave so that's why she's being ordered out.  

I don't think it was deportation order as if she was deported she would have been held in custody until held until a Court Order says to get out.

Genuine overlook or carelessness. Ain't nobody know the rules? Leora should know. Malia just got carried away with the free ride at RLC and thought life is good and so easy? RLC should be fully aware of this since they hire and pay out of country tenants. They didn't learn with Irma's case? Proof positive that RLC has nothing but dumbasses for owners and managers. They are responsible in my opinion. Oh boy, I like playing the blame game. With all the shit going on with travel because of covid - that is no excuse - figure they would pay close attention. I want to travel but I am waiting until our dumb fucks for politicians and our trial and error so-called health experts really know what they are doing. Our high paid intellects are stupid and you know that you can't fix stupid.