Fan Page Malia

StnCld316

On 1/19/2020 at 4:11 PM, Capeguy said:

The truth is Malia is just there for the money. Anyone who goes and takes a bath in their underwear is sort of sad.

If is just for the money, why you must pay to view all cameras to see leora?

All appartment (11 and before russian law, more) are scripted! Is just real streaming prostitution (with or without sex) ...

7 hours ago, Geneva said:

Because she is one who has a job for life if she chooses, there are some that the company treats like royalty. So by removing all free cams, it means that people must pay to see her. More subs, more money. Simple as that.

7 hours ago, Geneva said:

All appartment (11 and before russian law, more) are scripted! Is just real streaming prostitution (with or without sex) ...

Good luck trying to tell this to those who still believe it's all real....:lol:

On 1/20/2020 at 1:16 PM, Geneva said:

The 16 Russian Apartments disappeared because of an inside job amongst someone in RLC on the Russian end.  Had nothing to do with any Russian Law.

On 1/19/2020 at 10:11 AM, Capeguy said:

The truth is Malia is just there for the money. Anyone who goes and takes a bath in their underwear is sort of sad.

Both Leora and Malia took a bath again today. First Malia got in, wearing her underwear of course. When it was Leora's turn to get in the tub I was curious if she would be true to herself and get in naked, or if she would also leave her underwear on as a "friendly gesture" towards Malia. Leora got in wearing her underwear as well.... 🙄

In my opinion Malia is there for Leora, to keep her company, and not for us.

• 2 weeks later...

Malia and Leora are looking very hot and sexy tonight or morning.  Malia seems to be slowly coming out of her shell,  they gave each other a nice nude body massage,  and I wasn't expecting things to go any further then that....and it didn't.  Some times Malia seems to be bored, lets hope she fined other things to do around the house.8)

24 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Malia and Leora are looking very hot and sexy tonight or morning.  Malia seems to be slowly coming out of her shell,  they gave each other a nice nude body massage,  and I wasn't expecting things to go any further then that....and it didn't.  Some times Malia seems to be bored, lets hope she fined other things to do around the house.8)

Slowly but surely she'll get there someday.  

• 4 weeks later...

Now that Malia has been here for awhile now, I was hoping that she and Leora would have gave us some side by side masturbation by now.  Unless Malia haven't got any feelings between her legs..."I wonder if she ever gets horny, or is she still shy of the cams"....I haven't seen a sign of any type of masturbation......"not even a feel between those sexy legs."8)

9 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Now that Malia has been here for awhile now, I was hoping that she and Leora would have gave us some side by side masturbation by now.  Unless Malia haven't got any feelings between her legs..."I wonder if she ever gets horny, or is she still shy of the cams"....I haven't seen a sign of any type of masturbation......"not even a feel between those sexy legs."8)

But isn't it nice that for once we can say that someone IS being real? Ok, it may be boring, but life is, and we know that these 2 are genuine platonic friends for years. She's gone there to give leora someone to be with. If they started putting shows on, it would be a huge backfire because we have seen their relationship already, if that changed because malia is now being paid, that would be the final nail in the coffin for the site and its claims of realism. There are enough fakes in those apartments to satisfy the ones that want it, it's a change to see someone not playing rlc's stupid game!