Fan Page Malia

StnCld316

1 hour ago, gironimo said:

Has anyone else noticed how good an example there is in this apartment of how much women's fannys vary and how looks can be deceptive. When they're just lying on the bed, Leora's looks like you'd need a crowbar to get it open whereas Malia's looks like it comes from the venus fly trap family. Sorry to offend any fans of the girls🙂

A lot of Americans on here mate, 'fanny' is arse/ass over there, but you're right, Malias looks a bit more 'traditional' arse/puss combo where as with Leora, it's more of a continuous slit until she really spreads her legs.

50 minutes ago, marco7589 said:

A lot of Americans on here mate, 'fanny' is arse/ass over there, but you're right, Malias looks a bit more 'traditional' arse/puss combo where as with Leora, it's more of a continuous slit until she really spreads her legs.

Ok. Cheers. Didn't realise. Only did French at school😖

So, did we find the latest development A, disappointing. B, Unimpressive or C, enjoyable. I'm going with C. Yes , it may have been planned, part of the script etc. But, at the same time, Malia clearly enjoyed it and Leora, despite knowing that it had to be the natural progression to keep up viewing levels, might still have been apprehensive about potentially ruining a friendship, even though, as has been outlined by Pleasant, Malia has been up for it for some time. I enjoyed the " lesbian " encounters in b3 recently because, although " fake " in the rlc sense of the word, the girls appeared to enjoy it and the presentation was a far cry from the rubbish that comes out of the other Barca apartments. The same applied here. The gentle thrusting, Malia grabbing hold of Leora, the real orgasms ( not the flailing about like a freshly landed fish fake orgasms that we get shown elsewhere and the fact that the event appeared to make Leora horny enough to need to finish herself off all made it an enjoyable view for me.

I know, i know. Shoot me down in flames for changing my mind on the whole situation a couple of weeks ago, but it's allowed, i think it's in the Magna Carta somewhere :lol:! Anyway, from how things have changed into what i see now as genuine previously untapped affection, and progressing up to and including last night, it was unlike any of the Barcas. Whether or not it was planned, the experience was totally real from both of them and are definitely into it now. So having said all that, what was my verdict on the evening?

It.

Was.

F**king.

Awesome!

4 hours ago, dave0000 said:

OK fuck I get the feeling I missed something. What happened? They haven't been doing anything lately so it figures the night I don't watch something epic happens.

Last I looked they were in the livingroom for hours doing nothing so I figured after last night it would be a quiet night and I never bothered checking back.  

OK fuck I get the feeling I missed something. What happened? They haven't been doing anything lately so it figures the night I don't watch something epic happens.

26 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Last I looked they were in the livingroom for hours doing nothing so I figured after last night it would be a quiet night and I never bothered checking back.  

Sunday was as StnCld says Dave, they were on the Hookah for hours with Leora texting away again. 

I think that when StnCld replied to Dave, time had moved on ( I'm in the uk ) and he was looking at Sunday rather than what was Saturday evening here when Malia and Leora had their little session. So, at the moment, Dave's none the wiser. Time difference issue. Nothing you've done. No worries. 🙂

Not sure what day we're talking about but it seemed from the above posts they did something different,  since I missed it I guess it's not a big deal accept I will keep a look out for more in the future. I kind of let my guard down because nothings been happening lately, that I've seen anyway. :)

Not sure what day we're talking about but it seemed from the above posts they did something different,  since I missed it I guess it's not a big deal accept I will keep a look out for more in the future. I kind of let my guard down because nothings been happening lately, that I've seen anyway. :)

There was one night where they were both on the bed and Malia began masturbating Leora then in a few minutes Leora hand her hand between Malia's legs rubbing her pussy. Towards the end Leora started masturbating herself and you could see Malia had her wet between the legs.  After that there has been no repeat but we're looking forward to seeing their next step which hopefully should lead to finger insertions. Eventually someday someone's pussy is going to get a tongue lashing. I would say Malia will be the one to lash her tongue on Leora's hot pussy. Once that takes place it will be an almost daily routine unless Aunt Flo comes to visit.   :D

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

There was one night where they were both on the bed and Malia began masturbating Leora then in a few minutes Leora hand her hand between Malia's legs rubbing her pussy. Towards the end Leora started masturbating herself and you could see Malia had her wet between the legs.  After that there has been no repeat but we're looking forward to seeing their next step which hopefully should lead to finger insertions. Eventually someday someone's pussy is going to get a tongue lashing. I would say Malia will be the one to lash her tongue on Leora's hot pussy. Once that takes place it will be an almost daily routine unless Aunt Flo comes to visit.   :D

Its a big chance Aunt Flo might get there first...."unless RLC put a rush order in." LOL8)