Fan Page Malia

StnCld316

On 4/3/2020 at 5:31 AM, Here’s the Deal said:

What’s the deal with Leora and Malia? A few months ago I decided to sign up for a paid subscription primarily because of Malia having a new roommate with the perception that things would eventually heat up between the two of them similar to what’s happening in the other apartments. Needless to say after a few months all I’ve seen is Leora masterbating alone in her bedroom with her door closed for privacy, and a roommate that doesn’t even appear to have the slightest interest in sex including self pleasure. Their mutual massages night after night have turned into a major disappointment to the point where their platonic behavior is too predictable and boring. If this is all subscribers like myself can look forward to then it’s time for me to cancel my subscription. Does anyone have any other thoughts on this topic?

Welcome to the forum. And your post is, for me, spot on. First, don't forget that Leora and Malia are genuine best friends, not girls who have met in the apartment like they do elsewhere. Rather than go into detail here, have a read at the above posts to give you a feel of the feeling here (Although on the other forum, it's quite the opposite - There is a real excitement about it, which is just as valid of course). But in short, it is all about the power of suggestion. They are giving viewers the thought that "Something might happen one night, so make sure you watch every night so you don't miss it", whereas the girls themselves are most likely saying to themselves "WE know nothing will ever happen, but THEY don't". This has worked because it has sent that apartment back to the top of the thumbnails, where Leora wants to be. They are now in a 'bad image' situation, if they don't do anything, all the massages, baths etc were all simply to get Leora a huge bonus, when they knew it would not lead to anything. Simple as that.

Since I’m late to the RLC party I wasn’t aware of the situation of Leora and Malia being best friends. The last time I remember seeing Leora was when she was living in another apartment with her boyfriend Paul. Once they left I became bored with the site and left for quite a while. Then a few months ago I checked it out again to see if it had become any better. I was intrigued by the fact that Leora was living with another girl, not realizing they’ve been real life best friends when I signed up for a monthly subscription. Needless to say, knowing now that they are best friends leads me to believe that there’s a near zero chance of anything sexual happening between the two of them. Another sign that this will not lead to sex is because Leora will only masterbate alone and with her bedroom door closed. Seeing both of them  naked resting in her bed and arching their asses up in the air shaking them back and forth for logical no reason reconfirms she is just performing for the cam, which is a major disappointment. Over the next month I need to make a decision to maintain or cancel my RLC membership which will be determined based on which direction their relationship takes. 

is that when Leora 

9 hours ago, Here’s the Deal said:

Since I’m late to the RLC party I wasn’t aware of the situation of Leora and Malia being best friends. The last time I remember seeing Leora was when she was living in another apartment with her boyfriend Paul. Once they left I became bored with the site and left for quite a while. Then a few months ago I checked it out again to see if it had become any better. I was intrigued by the fact that Leora was living with another girl, not realizing they’ve been real life best friends when I signed up for a monthly subscription. Needless to say, knowing now that they are best friends leads me to believe that there’s a near zero chance of anything sexual happening between the two of them. Another sign that this will not lead to sex is because Leora will only masterbate alone and with her bedroom door closed. Seeing both of them  naked resting in her bed and arching their asses up in the air shaking them back and forth for logical no reason reconfirms she is just performing for the cam, which is a major disappointment. Over the next month I need to make a decision to maintain or cancel my RLC membership which will be determined based on which direction their relationship takes. 

The only visitor that went to their old apartment was indeed Malia, she would visit every once in a while and sleep in the guest room. There was NEVER any massages, shared baths etc that you now see. And Malia doesn't seem interested in anything sexual at all (Which is her own prerogative). That's why many of us are very dubious to why this has happened only in the last few weeks, even in the early part of her stay, Malia didn't do anything like this, which can only lead to her being persuaded into doing it. By who, well.....Who knows? And just in case you aren't aware, Paul and Leora are still together - He has been to visit not long ago and she talks to him every day via phone/skype.

I just did catch Malia trying to do something with her head and all body under covers trying to do something close to masturbation,  didn't last long and it really didn't look real at all,  after all these weeks you would think that her asshole and pussy would be on fire by now.   After reading this, lets hope Leora sits down and tell her that "we are real voyeurs and can tell the difference"....and don't try that fake shit again!!! LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

10 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I just did catch Malia trying to do something with her head and all body under covers trying to do something close to masturbation,  didn't last long and it really didn't look real at all,  after all these weeks you would think that her asshole and pussy would be on fire by now.   After reading this, lets hope Leora sits down and tell her that "we are real voyeurs and can tell the difference"....and don't try that fake shit again!!! LOL8)

I well remember Masha, Dasha and two guys (One may have been Sam) who set up a tent in the living room so no one could see, and they were laughing as they pushed the sides and top of the tent with their hands, making fake noises to give people the impression they were doing stuff. That was the lowest of the low, taking the piss deliberately out of viewers. If Malia did do something, which is of course up to interpretation, then it's not for the viewers to see - Only whoever is on the other end of the phone. And that is fine if that's the case. By covering up totally, that is a clear message that she doesn't want anyone to see it full stop. BUT if she's decided to put on some kind of tease by herself for the cams instead..... MALIA, YOU'RE BETTER THAN THAT!! STOP RIGHT NOW!! PLEASE REMAIN THE ONE LAST HOPE OF REALITY WE HAVE LEFT!!

12 hours ago, Pleasant said:

I well remember Masha, Dasha and two guys (One may have been Sam) who set up a tent in the living room so no one could see, and they were laughing as they pushed the sides and top of the tent with their hands, making fake noises to give people the impression they were doing stuff. That was the lowest of the low, taking the piss deliberately out of viewers. If Malia did do something, which is of course up to interpretation, then it's not for the viewers to see - Only whoever is on the other end of the phone. And that is fine if that's the case. By covering up totally, that is a clear message that she doesn't want anyone to see it full stop. BUT if she's decided to put on some kind of tease by herself for the cams instead..... MALIA, YOU'RE BETTER THAN THAT!! STOP RIGHT NOW!! PLEASE REMAIN THE ONE LAST HOPE OF REALITY WE HAVE LEFT!!

GIF by TV Land

I'm still certain that if it was up to Malia, she would the same as she was on arrival, introverted unlike what she's become. And i'm also certain that it's been down to some 'gentle cajoling', along the lines of "You know it would be beneficial not just to you, but to us. Think it over". Hence how she's become a prop, a commodity. But maybe she's trying too hard for Leora's liking. However, having said that, who will really be surprised if all is relaxed and the deed ends up being done in some form.

I won't. Not any more.

So Malia has now bated on camera then. Looks like i was wrong, stupid, niave all along. The shy introverted girl routine was the tease, the lie, and i fell for it. She IS like all the others. Just another RLC employee, responding to rules. The fans are getting their wish. Won't be long now before it all happens, and all your Christmases and Birthdays are rolled into one.

Farewell reality. Received your "Good job, keep it up" text yet Malia?