RLC daily moments #1

PeterGrey

With the constant manipulation of free cams and locked cams it appears that RLC is trolling for new subscribers. I think they set the bait with more free cams briefly to snag and reel in those suckers that decide to subscribe. Have they improved the quality of tenants? Think not. Only way to recapture lost subscribers now is to tempt viewers with the occasional free cams. Warning - buyer beware.

RLC must have tried thinking outside the box to prevent losing customers with locking all cams and now realizing that it was a huge gamble and a big mistake. When locking free cams when the scene or action gets juicy cancels any sense of realism and indicates that someone is monitoring the apartments and controlling what will be seen by viewers. Takes away from any sense of real life but more like an intentional show or RLC only wants good stuff shown to paid subscribers. I have ideas to help them regain subscribers but they haven't reached out to me, yet.

Looks like free-cam session is over for today, and they've "locked" everything like it used to be, almost. Give us kitchen in B1 and B2 as well pls, then we have some feeling of "reallife" in all apts. Keep the juicy stuff for the subs. And start looking for new tenants, then maybe there's hope lol

edit:
Spoke too soon lol - they closed everything.

22 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

With the constant manipulation of free cams and locked cams it appears that RLC is trolling for new subscribers. I think they set the bait with more free cams briefly to snag and reel in those suckers that decide to subscribe. Have they improved the quality of tenants? Think not. Only way to recapture lost subscribers now is to tempt viewers with the occasional free cams. Warning - buyer beware.

RLC must have tried thinking outside the box to prevent losing customers with locking all cams and now realizing that it was a huge gamble and a big mistake. When locking free cams when the scene or action gets juicy cancels any sense of realism and indicates that someone is monitoring the apartments and controlling what will be seen by viewers. Takes away from any sense of real life but more like an intentional show or RLC only wants good stuff shown to paid subscribers. I have ideas to help them regain subscribers but they haven't reached out to me, yet.

Sounds like the BS they done early days. Always been daft idea, even more so with current lazy tenants. Even the replay thumbs are set up to make people think something good happened, but nothing but BS. Poor state all round. 

Something happened when I had to leave for work today. It was around 2'ish (after noon).
Hanna & Aron were both asleep. Hanna with her butt in the open. Aron woke up and started to help himself while she was sleeping. I didn't get to see what happened 'cause I had to run for work.
Did anyone see it? I guess they closed the cam as well, but it looked like they weren't paying attention today.
Was just wondering if she woke up screaming or moaning lol

On 10/11/2021 at 4:17 PM, Scorpio 2.2 said:

Nelly & Bogdan finally leaving and getting on with their lives!? Makes room in the big house for more exciting and enjoyable "returnees" 🤣 

Place your bets on who's name gets mentioned first. 😂

Good for them. Start a family and get away from this rubbish. 

2 hours ago, PeterGrey said:

You think he get to take the joystick with him? lol

Wonder if they're out for good or  a relocate?

By the sound of it from the members that know everything. He's probably got his own joystick lol. 

Anything is possible. 6 years give or take is good going being involved in this sort of thing. 

Create an account to see this content!

I see RLC picks and chooses what free cams will be available. Obviously when anything good happens they switch free cams or close them altogether. Can't see it automated so RLC must pay someone to watch the shit shows and manipulate the free cams. Must be a boring job watching fuck all - lol. Mismanagement at it's finest. If you advertise nothing it shouldn't surprise you that you get nothing for it - dumbasses. What a joke.