RLC daily moments #1

PeterGrey

34 minutes ago, Scorpio 2.2 said:

Covering up so you couldn't see lol.

No free cams and no free viewing for paid subscribers but the subscribers must think they got their moneys worth - the fools. I laugh - voyeurs pay to peek in on undercover sex - contradiction, you think. Again, I will say it - tenants dictate what they do and show because RLC is now at the mercy of the run down scrapings.

2 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

No free cams and no free viewing for paid subscribers but the subscribers must think they got their moneys worth - the fools. I laugh - voyeurs pay to peek in on undercover sex - contradiction, you think. Again, I will say it - tenants dictate what they do and show because RLC is now at the mercy of the run down scrapings.

Tenants are taking the piss, but RLC are clearly still getting enough in to cover it. No-one is that stupid to let them get away with that BS and still pay them. 

@Scorpio 2.2 Any interesting daily moments recently. 🤣 (Where is my quote button??)

As I said in a post on Sat:
"Not much to report these days - miss the freecam, but haven't given up quite yet 😁"

So yes, not much going on atm. And no freecam at all, not even the sporadically teases they used to have.
I think they're trying to get gid of us freeloaders lol

But on the other hand, it's the tenants who are freeloaders now:
Freeloader - "a person who uses money, food, a room in a house, etc. given by other people, but who gives nothing to them in exchange". haha!😂

35 minutes ago, PeterGrey said:

@Scorpio 2.2 Any interesting daily moments recently. 🤣 (Where is my quote button??)

As I said in a post on Sat:
"Not much to report these days - miss the freecam, but haven't given up quite yet 😁"

So yes, not much going on atm. And no freecam at all, not even the sporadically teases they used to have.
I think they're trying to get gid of us freeloaders lol

But on the other hand, it's the tenants who are freeloaders now:
Freeloader - "a person who uses money, food, a room in a house, etc. given by other people, but who gives nothing to them in exchange". haha!😂

Way it's going, only going to be freeloaders left (still amazed anyone is still paying). Any other business the majority of them would have been sacked. 

Looks like Hanna & Aaron having sex undercover. 🤣

I read that Nelly & Bogdan had a physical fight. Who was the winner? Any blood? Any makeup sex? Did RLC remove the replay video to protect their integrity - hahaha? Did RLC give Nelly & Bogdan the boot to say they don't condone spousal abuse?

How bad has RLC become? Is RLC dying a slow death or a fast demise? Are you still holding your breath for a surprise turnaround? Are you still subscribing to this shit and all the bullshit that the tenants shove in your face? Do the tenants thank you for your money while spitting in your face? Do you feel sorry for RLC and all the tenants? Do you still strongly believe that RLC and the tenants are providing a "real life" experience for your voyeur pleasure? If RLC shutters or closes up shop do you strongly believe that you will get a refund for your paid subscription? Hope you are doing some serious thinking about the direction that RLC is headed towards.

Great news! lol

Been thinking about Uly, she's a hottie for sure and was hoping for her return.

Now I'm wondering what plans they have for Rad - she never unpacked, like it was for just a short time, and then returning to B1. But now I don't know what to think. Is her time up or do they have a new place for her? She's on top cam most of the day, together with Leora.

16 minutes ago, PeterGrey said:

Great news! lol

Been thinking about Uly, she's a hottie for sure and was hoping for her return.

Now I'm wondering what plans they have for Rad - she never unpacked, like it was for just a short time, and then returning to B1. But now I don't know what to think. Is her time up or do they have a new place for her? She's on top cam most of the day, together with Leora.

What else is going to be top cam?? Bugger all else happens majority of the time. Raditomato will be pissed for sure. She well thought she was going back. 😂

16 hours ago, Scorpio 2.2 said:

What else is going to be top cam?? Bugger all else happens majority of the time. Raditomato will be pissed for sure. She well thought she was going back. 😂

Yes you're right, it doesn't take much to be top cam these days.
But I still think they value her before others. Will be interesting to see what plans they have for her.