RLC daily moments #1

PeterGrey

Forums don't work on praise alone, especially when it's not deserved. If it's shit, put on for views, exaggerated, deserves to be called out in my opinion. People should be allowed to give negative comments just as much as praise. As for why are some still around. More than just Camera site topics to get involved in. 

11 hours ago, Scorpio 2.2 said:

Forums don't work on praise alone, especially when it's not deserved. If it's shit, put on for views, exaggerated, deserves to be called out in my opinion. People should be allowed to give negative comments just as much as praise. As for why are some still around. More than just Camera site topics to get involved in. 

WELL SAID

12 hours ago, Scorpio 2.2 said:

Does not matter what forum people go on.  There are always going to people who don't share or flavor the same view as someone else. No matter which way one is entitled to their own opinion as the next whether they be right, wrong or even just purely speculating. But keep in mind responses to any posts should be done in a respectful manner.

10 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Does not matter what forum people go on.  There are always going to people who don't share or flavor the same view as someone else. No matter which way one is entitled to their own opinion as the next whether they be right, wrong or even just purely speculating. But keep in mind responses to any posts should be done in a respectful manner.

Agree to disagree on the purely speculating bit lol. Does get tiresome, even you have to admit that. 🤣

On 06/09/2021 at 1:17 PM, Scorpio 2.2 said:

Everyone has their opinion of what's worthy or not. Just like anything in life. From what I seen was ok, but nothing to write home about. Was all in Raditomato's hands or mouth lol if anything happened. Mila would have got stuck in long before. Girls 🤣

3 stars!!

Create an account to see this content!

14 minutes ago, Vaz said:

Radislava moving to the big house. Was no way she was leaving unless she had to. Easy gig and to be fair the only one that actually puts any effort in. Have to feel sorry for her. Nana & The Twins. Zzzzzzz

Do not think she was ever leaving. A matter of if she wanted to go there. Personally think prefers smaller apartment. Time will tell. 

14 hours ago, Scorpio 2.2 said:

Agree to disagree on the purely speculating bit lol. Does get tiresome, even you have to admit that. 🤣

It may get tiresome, some just don't know when to give up.  That's what the Ignore button is for when someone gets to be real annoying just place them on ignore and never see their posts.

On 9/6/2021 at 2:24 PM, Scorpio 2.2 said:

I agree.
But for some, it seems like RLC is the enemy lol

But ok, I'm done and I will move along to other topics 😁

14 hours ago, Vaz said:

Radislava moving to the big house. Was no way she was leaving unless she had to. Easy gig and to be fair the only one that actually puts any effort in. Have to feel sorry for her. Nana & The Twins. Zzzzzzz

She already looks very "at home", and it didn't take her long to be top cam. (It has to be said that not much is going on lately lol)

It's easy to say now, but maybe she should have been at GP from day one.

Edited by PeterGrey
typos

B1 is gone from list (for good or renovating?)- who will be next, B2? lol
Was this the start of the end?

Must say I was surprised when they moved Rad to GP - maybe it's not the end after all, or they're just delaying lol

Edit:
Sry, spoke too soon - "Radislava’s apartment requires renovation and will be back soon"

1 hour ago, PeterGrey said:

B1 is gone from list (for good or renovating?)- who will be next, B2? lol
Was this the start of the end?

Must say I was surprised when they moved Rad to GP - maybe it's not the end after all, or they're just delaying lol

Edit:
Sry, spoke too soon - "Radislava’s apartment requires renovation and will be back soon"

"Renovation". Supposedly shut last time for that. What this time. Extension on the balcony. 🤣