RLC daily moments #1

PeterGrey

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

It may get tiresome, some just don't know when to give up.  That's what the Ignore button is for when someone gets to be real annoying just place them on ignore and never see their posts.

Got plenty on ignore already. Have to leave some left, just to realise not that weird after all. 🤣

7 hours ago, Scorpio 2.2 said:

"Renovation". Supposedly shut last time for that. What this time. Extension on the balcony. 🤣

Renovation … if I see the apartment that Martina and Alberto live in , I would check that one out first , put some paint here and there , give them some decent , modern furniture , buy them a vacuum cleaner and some dusters  😏.. they might start to use them sometime. 
Martina is nice to look at but housekeeping is not her strongest point. Looking at cooking ingredients like they are radioactive , folding laundry like it is rocket science and have I ever see her take away the dust under the television? If you are an archeologist you could find some real ancient stuff under that television , the dust hasn’t been moved since humans start roaming the earth. 

16 hours ago, Blast said:

Renovation … if I see the apartment that Martina and Alberto live in , I would check that one out first , put some paint here and there , give them some decent , modern furniture , buy them a vacuum cleaner and some dusters  😏.. they might start to use them sometime. 
Martina is nice to look at but housekeeping is not her strongest point. Looking at cooking ingredients like they are radioactive , folding laundry like it is rocket science and have I ever see her take away the dust under the television? If you are an archeologist you could find some real ancient stuff under that television , the dust hasn’t been moved since humans start roaming the earth. 

Definitely not the cleanest of people. Dogs are probably the cleanest thing in the apartment lol. 

Good to see "freecam" is still a feature lol

Got 5 mins with different apts, including "Rubislava's" new palace. And looking at the state of her room, she won't be staying long. Will be interesting to see what they have done with B1.

And good to see CC is up and running again. Thought we were a bunch of weirdos, but now I'm not so sure lol

57 minutes ago, PeterGrey said:

Good to see "freecam" is still a feature lol

Got 5 mins with different apts, including "Rubislava's" new palace. And looking at the state of her room, she won't be staying long. Will be interesting to see what they have done with B1.

And good to see CC is up and running again. Thought we were a bunch of weirdos, but now I'm not so sure lol

"Rubislava" lol. 

All normal here compared to some of the CamCaps Crazies. 🤣

12 hours ago, Scorpio 2.2 said:

She certainly doesn't have a standard that's for sure. 🤣

I guess she ain't picky and I ain't picky either so I have a pretty good chance with Masha - lol. I just have to wait my turn or schedule an appointment with her but due to ongoing covid waves and travel restrictions I probably will be dead first. She likes up the ass anal and swallows cum - those are good attributes of a woman.

7 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I guess she ain't picky and I ain't picky either so I have a pretty good chance with Masha - lol. I just have to wait my turn or schedule an appointment with her but due to ongoing covid waves and travel restrictions I probably will be dead first. She likes up the ass anal and swallows cum - those are good attributes of a woman.

Get yourself on the list lol. I'm sure she wouldn't mind. Would double up just in case. 🤣