RLC daily moments #1

PeterGrey

What's up with Rad...never seen her like this. And it's all blurry so don't know what to think.
Usually when she gets home, she undress, take a shower or make food in kitchen. But now she went up to her room and just sat on the bed, doing nothing. Buried her face in her hands at one point, it looked like. But hard to know for sure 'cause of the blur.
Hope she's ok.

22 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Paul's about due to show up for a Conjugal Visit.  😁

At least Leora might finally have something to suck and fuck. Leora needs a real cock since lesbianism obviously isn't her thing. Leora must be anxious to swallow Paul's cum. It is a shame to see women not having any real sex with a real orgasmic person. Will Paul be camera shy? Will they get a room away from RLC for their sex? Will Paul blow his load quicker than Smitty? Will Paul walk around naked? I suspect that if Paul shows up there will be no free cams. What about the noisy yappy little doggie?

Just watched a long video of what I thought would be three Barca girls having some good lesbian sex. As I watched it getting good it totally reminded me of watching Leora and Malia doing the exact same thing. FAKE, FAKE, FAKE SHIT!!! Some touching of outer body parts, gentle kissing the ass and a slight use of a dildo. When are subscribers going to realize that RLC and the tenants are pulling the wool over their eyes? That is not real life, that does not even come close to resembling sex. What it is - subscribers played as fools. I get the impression that most tenants don't want to be there but are getting paid well and only agree to do the time only if they can pretend to be somewhat real and come and go as they please during their stay - hahaha. RLC is in desperation mode so they agree to them  B-movie actresses. I ask subscribers - how's that working out for you?

Perhaps the subscribers are worse dumbasses than the RLC owners. Does DUMB and DUMBER ring a bell? - LMFAO.

Are the subscribers doing the happy dance  Dumb And Dumber Tux GIF - Dumb And Dumber Tux Dance GIFs

While RLC is in the crapper    Dumb And Dumber Toilet GIF - Dumb And Dumber Toilet Pooping GIFs

15 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Just watched a long video of what I thought would be three Barca girls having some good lesbian sex. As I watched it getting good it totally reminded me of watching Leora and Malia doing the exact same thing. FAKE, FAKE, FAKE SHIT!!! Some touching of outer body parts, gentle kissing the ass and a slight use of a dildo. When are subscribers going to realize that RLC and the tenants are pulling the wool over their eyes? That is not real life, that does not even come close to resembling sex. What it is - subscribers played as fools. I get the impression that most tenants don't want to be there but are getting paid well and only agree to do the time only if they can pretend to be somewhat real and come and go as they please during their stay - hahaha. RLC is in desperation mode so they agree to them  B-movie actresses. I ask subscribers - how's that working out for you?

Perhaps the subscribers are worse dumbasses than the RLC owners. Does DUMB and DUMBER ring a bell? - LMFAO.

Are the subscribers doing the happy dance  

While RLC is in the crapper    

No surprise if it was from a Barca apartment. Was it Mila, Lola and Anna by any chance!? 🤣