RLC daily moments #1

PeterGrey

So how has RLC been doing over the last 3 months you ask. Well, I will show you. The pic is a graph that shows the internet traffic or how RLC compares to other sites on the internet. The number would indicate where it is positioned in relation to all site traffic. The lower the number the better. The higher the number is definitely not good. So, 90 days (or 3 months) ago RLC had a number at #2,406 which meant 2,405 other sites were followed/accessed more often than RLC. Well, today RLC has a number at #3,435 which means 3,434 other sites were better than RLC in terms of being followed/accessed. Basically this shows that RLC is becoming less popular over the last 3 months. Over the last 2 or 3 years ago RLC had numbers of less than #1,000 so you can assume that RLC has lost a lot of subscribers and lost it's edge as a site to constantly look at.

This is RLC's site traffic from November 2019.

Screenshot (2578).png

This graph is today's site traffic for RLC.

Create an account to see this content!

4 hours ago, PeterGrey said:

Did that change from nov 2019? Can't see in picture.

The 2019 graph was magnified back then so can't tell you where the visitors were from. If you want to follow it then type "reallifecam.com site traffic" and then click on www.alexa.com which shows the graphs (limited use though). Can scroll for some additional info. I use this process to compare the latest trends for reallifecam to "voyeur-house.tv". Can also use it to track xcamfan.com or before that discussed.cc or before that reallifecamfan.com and compare it to camcaps.net.

15 hours ago, PeterGrey said:

Lol! That's funny, I didn't know :D

Norwegians are shy they say - they're lurking in chat, in silence lol

I know there are some (active) over at CC, but not so many here I think.

Been one here that I know of. Yes, shy could be the reason 😂. Were massive in India too. 🤣

Was watching Stellas journey "back to normal" this morning. Was sad to watch, but it's part of "real life" as well as anything else I guess.
But I'm not sure why RLC had to open the cams, follow her around in the state she was in. Is this really something to show? I find it weird.

2 hours ago, PeterGrey said:

Was watching Stellas journey "back to normal" this morning. Was sad to watch, but it's part of "real life" as well as anything else I guess.
But I'm not sure why RLC had to open the cams, follow her around in the state she was in. Is this really something to show? I find it weird.

Even though her pimp and local therapist thinks that she is the best thing to land on RLC "this girl needs a lot of help and it really show'd last night."  I am sure others in those barc apartments see and know's once alcohol and drugs hit Stella's veins she is a whole different person.  "Suggestion...Rehab...with RLC foot'in the bill."8)

7 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Even though her pimp and local therapist thinks that she is the best thing to land on RLC "this girl needs a lot of help and it really show'd last night."  I am sure others in those barc apartments see and know's once alcohol and drugs hit Stella's veins she is a whole different person.  "Suggestion...Rehab...with RLC foot'in the bill."8)

Stella will refuse rehab just like Amy and see what happened to her 

Looks like all  

the lunatics have taken over the asylum

The people least capable of running a group or organization are now in charge. Said especially when the result is total chaos or calamity.

What has become of RLC? It has become a laughing stock. The tenants are going wild and not helping RLC at all but instead are doing whatever they want which is making RLC look bad. All the tenants are making tons of money off foolish subscribers while RLC brand name is being flushed down the toilet. Even the best of apartments are now too pathetic to watch and RLC has nothing of interest other than to watch tenants fail miserably in life because of their stay at RLC. Tenants now provide a shit show, a freak show and a so-fucked-up show. RLC sure makes other voyeur cam sites look great.
Why people pay good money to watch brutal, disgusting, dirty, weird tenants is beyond me. Even the chatters can't find any good things to say about any of them. Oh yeah, more and more chatters have walked away and only a select few still chat but brutalize the tenants. RLC is in a deep nosedive and appears unsalvageable or irreversible.