RLC daily moments #1

PeterGrey

38 minutes ago, PeterGrey said:

Been working this weekend, so need an update.

Is Joystick still around playing with the cams, or did they sack him? lol

Still playing around and blurry thumbnails and some apartments have no free cams. Useless site now more than ever. Camcap members saying the same thing.

Finally, one of the rlc dudes woke up and opened up the cams again.

I think yesterday was one of the worst days ever. Only 5 of 11 apts had an open cam going, and most of those apts were empty lol
I know, I've no right to complain as a non sub - but I do anyway, there are loads of us out there lol

So, today we briefly got to see some butt, boobs and even balls. Something for everyone lol
And the cat in Masha's bath made me laugh, crazy and wild expression on it's face lol

23 hours ago, PeterGrey said:

Finally, one of the rlc dudes woke up and opened up the cams again.

I think yesterday was one of the worst days ever. Only 5 of 11 apts had an open cam going, and most of those apts were empty lol
I know, I've no right to complain as a non sub - but I do anyway, there are loads of us out there lol

So, today we briefly got to see some butt, boobs and even balls. Something for everyone lol
And the cat in Masha's bath made me laugh, crazy and wild expression on it's face lol

Perhaps the reason for closing free cams and stronger blurry thumbnails is RLC grasping at straws trying to increase subscriptions now since maybe they have lost so many lately. With less free cams open and blurry cams they would think the voyeur curiosity would entice more to subscribe. The clueless bastards will not accept the fact that they are offering a brutal package of tenants that are actually hurting RLC's bottom line. My guess is that RLC is in desperation mode and trying things to hopefully turn things around. Obviously their base of "tenant talent" is weak and stuck with who they have or who they can repeat over and over again no matter how bad some of the girls are.

WHEN BUSINESSES DON'T LISTEN TO THEIR CUSTOMERS OR OFFER GOOD SUPPORT THEN THEY MUST BLAME THEMSELVES. Both their product and customer service is at an all-time low, in my opinion.

RLC dipstick has his thumb up his ass and cams fucked again. WOW!!! Good viewing, I think I will subscribe now - LMFAO. RLC subscribers should do a mass cancelling to show RLC how bad their site really is. If anything, they are helping VHTV gain more subscribers now. Smart move you useless dumbasses at RLC. Shoot yourself and help your competitor - proof that as owners, you suck more than your female tenants which in reality didn't take much because all the fake lesbians can't even suck a clit. Un-fucking-believable.

GP having some kind of get together, old ass Nelly seems to be enjoying the special entertainment more then the rest of the girls "but won't allow Bogdan to take part in anything dealing with the girls, yet she flops and dances with some of the visiting guys."  Strange, but true, I wish she and Bogdan would stay back stage and just handle the books and finance's like most Pimps and Madams do!!  I really enjoyed them when they where in their own apartment.8)