RLC daily moments #1

PeterGrey

RLC teasing everyone with temporarily more free cams when no one there or with a brutal useless tenant. Once something good happens then all cams are closed or one or two free cams open. Personally I don't give a shit but people should realize that this is a ploy of what RLC is doing - trying to tempt you into buying a subscription after seeing the extra free rooms and what you could be missing. Their way of advertising and peaking your interest since they know there are suckers around the world. The product/tenants are terrible but your weakness will be their financial gain. RLC is definitely struggling and they are trying this new "more open free cams" shit to hook and reel you into the net. Your choice but I suggest that you don't fall for RLC's latest games or tricks.

So many cams! So little time! lol
I would go nuts as a subscriber, wouldn't get anything done - just sit and watch all day.

Alot of empty rooms today, even tho they swapped often. But not much interesting going on. And that's how it is for a member these days I guess.

If none fill up the empty rooms soon, I'm afraid it's game over as some of you already are talking about.

2 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

RLC teasing everyone with temporarily more free cams when no one there or with a brutal useless tenant. Once something good happens then all cams are closed or one or two free cams open. Personally I don't give a shit but people should realize that this is a ploy of what RLC is doing - trying to tempt you into buying a subscription after seeing the extra free rooms and what you could be missing. Their way of advertising and peaking your interest since they know there are suckers around the world. The product/tenants are terrible but your weakness will be their financial gain. RLC is definitely struggling and they are trying this new "more open free cams" shit to hook and reel you into the net. Your choice but I suggest that you don't fall for RLC's latest games or tricks.

Like majority of there tenants..... Same pathetic tricks. That the best they could come up with. Maybe they should get of their lazy asses and recruit "New" tenants. Funny enough, but maybe that might attract new and keep subscribers. 😂

The Good Fight GIF by Paramount+

2 hours ago, PeterGrey said:

So what's going on today?

They opened up alot of cams, and I don't think they had it under control 'cause we saw alot of pussy, dick and sucking lol
And then suddenly they closed down everything - 100% member cams, not a freecam in sight lol

Can't see what RLC is doing with the cams will entice people to subscribe. Their erratic behavior with the cams show that their brain function is just as erratic and should scare or piss off members to the point of giving up on RLC. Wouldn't surprise me that RLC, out of desperation, would attempt to use toilet cams if the tenants agree - lol. RLC owners appear mentally unstable and refuse to listen to member's complaints. I would stay clear of RLC for at least a few months to see if it improves or better yet say "FUCK IT!!!". You've been warned.

30 minutes ago, PeterGrey said:

Starting to think this is more a coding glitch than anything else.

Don't believe this one bit. Every day is different and the timing of locking free cams and opening locked cams is too coincidental to having no tenants, some tenants or some nudity/sex. I believe a human dipstick is using the only tool in his tool box but that dumbass doesn't realize that he IS the tool. I will reiterate RLC is struggling and in desperation mode. They can't even supply new tenants. Paid members should cancel and not renew and forward their reasons why to RLC fucktards. Paid members deserve a better product and better service. Another warning to paid subscribers, if you hang on and do nothing but RLC shuts down in a minute - good luck trying to get your money back. Paid members - do you have any balls or are you so confident that RLC is only in a slow period - hahaha, hehehe, giggle giggle, LMFAO.

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Don't believe this one bit. Every day is different and the timing of locking free cams and opening locked cams is too coincidental to having no tenants, some tenants or some nudity/sex. I believe a human dipstick is using the only tool in his tool box but that dumbass doesn't realize that he IS the tool. I will reiterate RLC is struggling and in desperation mode. They can't even supply new tenants. Paid members should cancel and not renew and forward their reasons why to RLC fucktards. Paid members deserve a better product and better service. Another warning to paid subscribers, if you hang on and do nothing but RLC shuts down in a minute - good luck trying to get your money back. Paid members - do you have any balls or are you so confident that RLC is only in a slow period - hahaha, hehehe, giggle giggle, LMFAO.

It's happened before more than once. Obvious what they are trying to do. Pure desperation. 

In my opinion, not one apartment on RLC is worth saving. Martina was good but all the shit happening between her and toothpick Nelly plus the issue with old grandpa Bogdan have put a huge negative on Martina. All the other tenants have overstayed their welcome, are stale and repetitive, do nothing for a voyeur cam site or NEVER should have been given an apartment/room. Over the years RLC initially went from full throttle forward to full speed in reverse. RLC is beyond saving. Leora is sexy but her same old same old song and dance routines lack any new current thinking or lyrics or steps.. RLC and the tenants deserve all the badmouthing since "THEY SUCK BADLY" and the writing is on the wall for their demise. 

Same Old Melody Same Old Story GIF - Same Old Melody Same Old Story Against The Current GIFs      Four Tops Its The Same Old Song GIF - Four Tops Its The Same Old Song Motown GIFs   Its The Same Old Crap Its The Same Old Garbage GIF - Its The Same Old Crap Its The Same Old Garbage Its The Same Old Trash GIFs

Same Old Stuff Different House GIF - Same Old Stuff Different House The Usual GIFs   Glee Quinn Fabray GIF - Glee Quinn Fabray Same Old Me Again Today GIFs   Rollin Round With Same Clique Hanging With My Old Friends GIF - Rollin Round With Same Clique Hanging With My Old Friends Hanging With The Same Crew GIFs

And a word to the wise/members if you continue or want to subscribe to RLC expect this 

Nothings Ever Gonna Change James Holden GIF - Nothings Ever Gonna Change James Holden The Expanse GIFs   Day After Day After Day Exhausted GIF - Day After Day After Day Exhausted Tired GIFs    Vote Primary GIF - Vote Primary Biden GIFs

RLC, what have you done to yourself? No free cams, so no advertising of your shitty product. Just shot yourself in the foot. Gonna cost you with no new subscribers - hahaha.

Shooting yourself in the foot cartoon

AND A BIG WARNING TO SUBSCRIBERS OR WANNABE SUBSCRIBERS - the end is near.

Best Danger Will Robinson GIFs | Gfycat