RLC daily moments #1

PeterGrey

I read ppl saying Malia has changed. And at times she really look stunning. I must say I've seen a change too, and I have never really noticed her until now. Maybe because Leora takes all the light.

Yesterdays session of open cams gave us a nice view of her bathing and bating in the tub. And yes, she's prettier than ever :)

What to think about yesterdays UM at B2...

Sometimes it's just bad timing, and makes you wonder. It doesn't have to mean anything and we shouldn't speculate, but still lol
An UM when the massage dude is done with his work. I never saw him leave, but didn't pay much attention, just noticed the sudden UM. And there was another UM the day before, so yes, makes you wonder. lol

9 hours ago, PeterGrey said:

What to think about yesterdays UM at B2...

Sometimes it's just bad timing, and makes you wonder. It doesn't have to mean anything and we shouldn't speculate, but still lol
An UM when the massage dude is done with his work. I never saw him leave, but didn't pay much attention, just noticed the sudden UM. And there was another UM the day before, so yes, makes you wonder. lol

Speculation on Xcamfan.... Never lol. Mila left then he did. Unless they came back and had massive foursome UM. Who knows. 😂

Did Masha get a new tattoo or is it just "painted" on?

Right arm, from shoulder almost down to wrist.

Or is it an old one? lol Must admit I don't watch her apt that much, but lately it's been slow everywhere and you go where there are some kind of activity.
I think they need to bring back the trigger-happy temp who loved to play with the cams :D

Rad's small trips to kitchen in her open red Everlast robe, or like just now, in her panties - makes you forget how bad this site has become, at least just for a little while.
She keeps some of us going lol

Update: 30 minutes later -
Maybe she read my message, she put on a red top and put up her hair - lovely :)

Looks like RLC is continuing it's steady nosedive. The first pic from the one I posted on Aug. 1 shows RLC internet traffic at #3,435 but 90 days previous to that it was at #2,406. Remember, the lower the # the better because it means it is searched and watched more than other internet sites. Well, the second pic taken today shows RLC at #3,794 with a trend getting worse. So , over approximately 110 days RLC went from #2,406 to #3,794 which is not good.

Create an account to see this content!

Okay now, in fairness I will show how VHTV is making out. The first pic which I posted on Aug. 2 shows VHTV at #5,348 but 90 days previous it was at #6,016 which means it was improving (remember, the lower the number the better). The second pic taken today shows VHTV at #5,477 which means it is a bit worse but the trend indicates it is a bit volatile. Admittedly VHTV hasn't been as good lately either but we all agree that RLC is currently brutal. So, over approximately 119 days VHTV went from #6,016 to #5,477 which is an improvement. If VHTV can get some RLC subscribers to switch over to them it would be a win for them.

Create an account to see this content!