dougiesway4u - mainly pics of VHTV plus other topics of discussion #2

dougiestyle4u

Sophia & Elon apartment on VHTV

- for me being a scrooge these girls can really put me in the Christmas spirit - lol. Always, always, always enjoy watching women laughing and having fun together - beauty in motion. As a true voyeur, this is a big thrill and tease for me (doesn't have to be all about nudity or sex).

Create an account to see this content!

- look at the first two pics. Nobody and I mean nobody (not a girl or guy) can have a shit on the toilet with a leg propped up in this high position. The hairy leg was there for a few minutes and my voyeur curiosity wanted to know what's up with that. Well, the guy was wearing a mask and had to unlock the door to let the girl in. By the way, for her size she has some mighty big tits as you watch her dry off with a towel.

Ok, where was I? Oh yeah, when the girl left he locked the door again. The guy had a white mask on, had a phone in his hand plus a big dildo as you can see. So can you figure out what the guy was doing? He was taking pictures of himself with the dildo shoved up his ass. By having his leg high up against the wall I imagine he "deep ended" the dildo far up his ass. Fortunately I didn't have to see that but I heard him saying HO-HO-HO a few times - lol.

Ho Ho Ho Santa GIF - Ho Ho Ho Santa Santa Butt - Discover & Share GIFs

Some believe in Santa but do some also believe that Santa loves it up the ass? I believe - 🤣

- Shower time for Claudia. On the VHTV Forum I had questioned why Claudia's name is not included on this realm but no fucking response. I see Claudia more than Sophia and almost daily see the big long dick flopping around. Is it a coincident or what that Henry, Miki and Elon are the main attractions of these three apartments? Women seem to be used as rag dolls and replaceable while the men are the main features. 

Tata apartment on VHTV

- kitchen cam sucks due to glare from the sun/daylight shining through the windows.

She has a landing strip and perky tits (can't tell if they are real or fake).

Pretty sure that she would like to have her asshole licked clean - lol. Nice arse.

Capo apartment on VHTV

- no lesbian pussy munching here but watching a girl eat food is just as exciting (well, a close 2nd anyways - lol). I would have no problem eating out a lesbian but as a guy they might have a problem with me - LMFAO.

Black & Peace apartment on VHTV

- saw them having sex but checked other apartments and then came back later to see them dead asleep in this funny position. Two pics taken about 7 minutes apart.

So - is this one of their many sleeping positions or is this their passed out after sex sleeping position or is this their "smell my ass and farts" sleeping position?