dougiesway4u - mainly pics of VHTV plus other topics of discussion #2

dougiestyle4u

After knowing about the recent and admitted rape of a girl in the Cooper & Charlize apartment (but back online now) plus just 13 hours ago watching Elon apply a strong chokehold on the short guest girl I will stop supporting VHTV. I am still livid and disgusted. She made painful facial expressions and had to slap his arm repeatedly for him to finally let go. Yes, they continued to fuck and maybe it was consensual or agreed upon but I personally believe he crossed the line or went way too far. No way to treat a woman in ANY country. Look closely at the pics - his tight squeeze of her neck, her painful facial expressions and her repeatedly slapping his arm to stop (hand movements fast and reason for pics a bit blurry).

Create an account to see this content!

11 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Elon replied to my post on VHTV and says some of them are into asphyxia and agreed upon with the ability to stop it. To me, this is very unacceptable for a voyeur cam site. 

I will not post any more pics of VHTV due to my anger and disheartened in the direction that VHTV is headed. 

They think it's all fun and games until something happens to someone.  

Asphyxiation occurs when the body does not get enough oxygen.  It impairs normal breathing and can cause a person to become unconscious and it could also lead to death. 

Edited by StnCld316

13 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

After knowing about the recent and admitted rape of a girl in the Cooper & Charlize apartment

I hadn't heard about that Dougs? Any action I have seen at that apartment has been consensual,awful non-the less. I assume that VHtv have investigated it & viewed all the footage etc.

As for Asphyxiation stuff that also causes me concern. I know some folk are into all that stuff,the ropes,whips and all. I have seen some of the tenants who have clearly over done it and their skin has been red raw to the point of breaking down. It's all fun and games until it all goes horribly wrong. Cutting oxygen off to the brain can cause Cerebral Hypoxia/Anoxia in approx 5 minutes, that can lead to irreversible brain damage. Some of the behaviours of some of these tenants are very questionable at times.

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

They think it's all fun and games until something happens to someone.  

Asphyxiation occurs when the body does not get enough oxygen.  It impairs normal breathing and can cause a person to become unconscious and it could also lead to death. 

Some accidentally go too far and have died from it. Even celebrities have participated in this and are no longer with us.

9 hours ago, Plank said:

I hadn't heard about that Dougs? Any action I have seen at that apartment has been consensual,awful non-the less. I assume that VHtv have investigated it & viewed all the footage etc.

As for Asphyxiation stuff that also causes me concern. I know some folk are into all that stuff,the ropes,whips and all. I have seen some of the tenants who have clearly over done it and their skin has been red raw to the point of breaking down. It's all fun and games until it all goes horribly wrong. Cutting oxygen off to the brain can cause Cerebral Hypoxia/Anoxia in approx 5 minutes, that can lead to irreversible brain damage. Some of the behaviours of some of these tenants are very questionable at times.

While the girl was drunk the two assholes took advantage of her. All 4 participants claimed that they didn't know what happened was rape. Three months no alcohol except one bottle a day for the four to share. VHTV CEO has defended them and probably because the manager is well liked and supplies the tenants (whoever he/she is). Apartment back online.

And viewers watching asphyxiation scenes will probably get excited enough to peek their interest and might try it on a sex partner who isn't familiar with it. VHTV has become a popular showcase for some bad stuff. Even sex is trivialized more now FOR THE CAMS AND EXTRA MONEY - orgies, swingers, gangbangs, switching partners and maybe forcing their partner to try a different lifestyle from what they were taught. Just like soft drugs will lead to heavier more dangerous drugs. Perhaps VHTV has an ulterior motive - corrupt societies' morals as we know it. To me a lot of tenants and guests are really young and vulnerable.

Today I watched a short video of a guest guy and girl fucking. It is in the MacySsens VHTV Forum posted 2 days ago and post #1491 or #1492. He bent down and kissed her and then gave her a short slap on the face. She paused and looked at him and then replied with a quick hard slap on his face. He just looked at her. Obviously she wasn't prepared for the slap or not into that kind of thing but she looked angry. They continued to fuck. What the fuck is with these Russian guys and Russian couples??? Sooner or later something really bad is bound to happen to participants or guests besides the on-the-record rape, violence, choking, asphyxia and more. The VHTV staff are supportive of the offenders. The VHTV Forum has been more aggressive in nature. In terms of subscribing to VHTV or viewing VHTV free cams and participating in the VHTV Forum - ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! Not for the faint-hearted. Eventually you will see something brutal, disgusting or criminal in nature. Many VHTV Forum posters are heavily into this kind of stuff and get excited when it happens. Talk bad about it and many sledge-hammers come down hard on you. They say it is real life and why they subscribe to VHTV. They say "you don't like it, don't watch - 40 or more other realms to look at" or "go away". SICK FUCKING MINDS!!!

No surprise to many I'm sure. The VHTV forum will be majority of the Assholes from CamCaps. Excuse after Excuse of unacceptable behaviour regarding tenants behaviour. Real Life........ Yeah Good One. 🤣 Apart from maybe Mira&Henry and few others, how many do you think acted the way they do before joining VHTV or continued way of performing life after they left. 😂Very little 😂

I'm up to speed on it now, & no I didn't see it.
Absolutely Awful.
I'm aware that the domestic abuse/violence against women laws in Russia are dubious to say the least, there have been various campaigns about it for years.
In the UK those two assholes could go to jail for 15 years for that,sex offenders register for life.
Charlize would also get charged for aiding & abetting,maybe jail time because of the seriousness of the incident & sex offenders register?
And that video evidence would be shown in court.The police would demand it,warrant to seize it.
The company could also face charges.
They would also do a toxicology screening to see exactly what was in the girls system/drink.
The managers are good managers,they had a previous problem with one of their friends behaviour,after numerous complaints he was never seen again.
The VHtv CEO should not pass the buck to the managers,it is an easy decision to make,they are gone,end of.

• 4 months later...

as of yesterday i will cease posting any vhtv pics or videos.it seem like some tennats want their cake and eat it.i dont remember violating anyones privacy since all my posts were to this site and vhtv forum.so after many years posting it has come to an end,the cyberleader is going into a regeneration..

11 hours ago, cyberleader said:

as of yesterday i will cease posting any vhtv pics or videos.it seem like some tennats want their cake and eat it.i dont remember violating anyones privacy since all my posts were to this site and vhtv forum.so after many years posting it has come to an end,the cyberleader is going into a regeneration..

Fuck them. Violating their privacy. What a joke. 

1 minute ago, Scorpio 2.2 said:

Fuck them. Violating their privacy. What a joke. 

Ironic I would say. VHTV allows posting of images but now tenants want to give permission. Some participants/guests are moving cam positions now so they can hide from the cams. Most are total assholes but I suspect excessive drug use amongst other stuff. Any resemblance of real life has gone out the window with respect to this site.

On 6/2/2022 at 8:43 PM, cyberleader said:

Who's saying you violated their privacy?