dougiesway4u - mainly pics of VHTV plus other topics of discussion #2

dougiestyle4u

53 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Who's saying you violated their privacy?

a good question..i tried to log into my account on the vhtv forum and it saidacount suspended due to privacy violation,so i contacted them about it and explained all i have posted is pictures and video here on this site which they allow and their own forum,nowhere else, they said oneof the tennants complained about me violating their privacy, how i know nothing about any of the tennants apart from what they themselves have made public,to me there is no logic in this at all,since i say very little compared to others,i let my pic and videos speak for me,so unless i am exonarated, i can not and will not visit the site or post any of their stuff on pure principal,as i feel i have done nothing wrong.but i will still be a member here.and i thank everyone for their support 

2 hours ago, cyberleader said:

a good question..i tried to log into my account on the vhtv forum and it saidacount suspended due to privacy violation,so i contacted them about it and explained all i have posted is pictures and video here on this site which they allow and their own forum,nowhere else, they said oneof the tennants complained about me violating their privacy, how i know nothing about any of the tennants apart from what they themselves have made public,to me there is no logic in this at all,since i say very little compared to others,i let my pic and videos speak for me,so unless i am exonarated, i can not and will not visit the site or post any of their stuff on pure principal,as i feel i have done nothing wrong.but i will still be a member here.and i thank everyone for their support 

Thanks.  I don't know how one can violate someone's privacy just by posting a picture or video.  As far as I know it's still allowed as they have not notified me of any changes.  I'll keep an eye out and see if any others have had  the same thing happen to them.   

Before I turned this into a big and long comment report "what's the use of supporting VHTV and others if they are going to start to complain about their privacy, like others I do believe that once your on site and start removing your clothing and showing the whole dam world your ass an so on your have basically lost and gave away your privacy.  If one can't stand what comes after parading your naked ass around on site for the world to see then just maybe your working for the wrong people.  Going back a few years ago with another with some who bitched about RLC and asking why would anyone get banned for speaking their thoughts and about or showing a few pictures of what they have seen, I am still trying to figure that one out!!"  There are very few people still supporting the forum daily or at least giving those who do support for what they do....."don't lose that too!!"8)

3 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Before I turned this into a big and long comment report "what's the use of supporting VHTV and others if they are going to start to complain about their privacy, like others I do believe that once your on site and start removing your clothing and showing the whole dam world your ass an so on your have basically lost and gave away your privacy.  If one can't stand what comes after parading your naked ass around on site for the world to see then just maybe your working for the wrong people.  Going back a few years ago with another with some who bitched about RLC and asking why would anyone get banned for speaking their thoughts and about or showing a few pictures of what they have seen, I am still trying to figure that one out!!"  There are very few people still supporting the forum daily or at least giving those who do support for what they do....."don't lose that too!!"8)

if they choose to live in a glass house 1 dont throw stones 2 expect people to look in.perosnally i think now they have their own forum they look at us here and the other place in the next galaxy as irrelevant now.which is a shame as it was us here and them next door that kept things going by posting pictures and videos plus relevant info.after all us here help them grow with subcriptions

Create an account to see this content!

3 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Only thing I can't figure is how does one violate a tenants privacy.  They're the ones that chose to be on cam so they should be able to handle and accept whatever gets posted. A picture or a video posted does not violate a tenants privacy if it comes from the source they are broadcasted from. Now if something gets posted from a Social Media aspect of their lives then there could possibly be a violation as it's from another source feed and not VHTV directly as one would have to get consent before posting and I have never known Cyber to post Social Media content.  VHTV has given their consent for Pictures and Videos to be posted on xCamFan.com and CamCaps.net as long as the watermark is on the posted content.  I have not heard anything otherwise of any changes. If they're going to ban someone from using their service then the least they should do is let the member know what post or content was in violation.

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Only thing I can't figure is how does one violate a tenants privacy.  They're the ones that chose to be on cam so they should be able to handle and accept whatever gets posted. A picture or a video posted does not violate a tenants privacy if it comes from the source they are broadcasted from. Now if something gets posted from a Social Media aspect of their lives then there could possibly be a violation as it's from another source feed and not VHTV directly as one would have to get consent before posting and I have never known Cyber to post Social Media content.  VHTV has given their consent for Pictures and Videos to be posted on xCamFan.com and CamCaps.net as long as the watermark is on the posted content.  I have not heard anything otherwise of any changes. If they're going to ban someone from using their service then the least they should do is let the member know what post or content was in violation.

It is up to VHTV CEO and their hired or free help to come clean and explain themselves. If rules are changed then they should inform members and camcaps and xcamfan. The way they have treated @cyberleader is just being arrogant and find him guilty of tenant's privacy without an explanation. I am glad that I don't post pics anymore because of how degrading the site has become.

4 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

It is up to VHTV CEO and their hired or free help to come clean and explain themselves. If rules are changed then they should inform members and camcaps and xcamfan. The way they have treated @cyberleader is just being arrogant and find him guilty of tenant's privacy without an explanation. I am glad that I don't post pics anymore because of how degrading the site has become.

your logic is correct

5 hours ago, Scorpio 2.2 said:

Shows once more how really thick some of these idiots really are. Putting themselves out there for thousands/millions to view, then coming out with that sort of bullshit. 🤣

your logic is correct.before i decided to call it quits on vhtv i had a look at the forum and all of my posts including the last set are still there.now logic would suggest if there is something there that violates privacy,would it not make sense to remove it??? (answers on a postcard to 10th planet mondas,).

@cyberleader, it boggles my mind that not one VHTV representative has contacted you to explain themselves. Really shows how inept they are. Supposedly most VHTV staff are in Ukraine and dealing with the issues surrounding the war but they should still have someone in charge. Another good example of why you should avoid subscribing to VHTV. They are just as bad as RLC.