Sugarbonnie

Her hair today, who was first SugarB or Elvis?

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Create an account to see this content!

p.s. Mods - this thread needs renaming to SugarB in line with how you request she is discussed in the Chat Rooom.

Edited by StnCld316

first elvis  but those fake dreads are made by sugarB

On 4/15/2016 at 12:26 PM, delta10 said:

Her hair today, who was first SugarB or Elvis?

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Create an account to see this content!

p.s. Mods - this thread needs renaming to SugarB in line with how you request she is discussed in the Chat Rofirst elvis. suga

Edited by StnCld316

SugarBonnie has created more interest in this apartment for me.  She left for a brief period a while back and I was happy to see her return.  However, since that time she's been on a downhill slide.  She's always dressed like a homeless bag lady unless she's getting ready for her cam4 time or taking a shower.  And the tattoos on her chest are like putting a bumper sticker on a Lamborghini.  Just very poor taste.  If she would dress a bit better and burn the artificial dred-locks things would have to improve for her and the apartment!  Right now she's just a waste of time.

guys please stop to criticize that girl

as i've understood, most of us have more than 40yo.
i imagine here there're people that was a  metallheads or punks, mod or skinheads or new romantic or old school hiphopers, cyberpunks or whatever
i invite you to remember when you were 20 and everyday you had to argue with parents and old people like us about the look, bad habits,  bad music and about those freak dirty and doped singers that we like.
but was great , free as  birds. with just one worry. have fun and live our Youthness
SugarB is like this: she's young, traveller,  creative, doing experiences without worries
 i'm pretty sure that in few years she will be employed in a big company, wearing a nice dress, whit a nice haircut, go to bed early and just one spliff (small) at day to relax after work.

THAT TIME WILL COME EVEN FOR YOU  LITTLE BITCH (i'm sorry :rolleyes: )

Here's some older Blue shots.

For the record, months and months ago Blue was getting fucked by a dude in her guest room but I didn't record it or anything at the time. Sorry. There wasn't much to see anyways, it was mostly under blankets. Your last hope is that she is bisexual

blue is beautiful 

• 1 month later...