Leora Fan Page

As a lot of the viewers has been talking about the Dread Lock look in a few of the apartments...I don't think this well happen to Leora...she does love her self and all her looks.."so do I"..lol  but she might just make Paul....but then Paul is in the military and that won't happen.....so that leaves the humping dog!!!!!LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

On 6/4/2018 at 8:45 AM, reallifecamfan51 said:

She is quite attractive IMO ! Much more so than the first 2 to 3 years with RLC when she was noticeably quite thinner, perhaps somewhat a little too much on the thin side. Now, she has blossomed into a quite appealingly attractive woman.

I am late in commenting on this subject as I have not been online at RLCF lately but I have to agree with: "she has blossomed into a quite appealingly attractive woman". Leora looks more like an adult woman rather than the teenager she was a few years ago. Sure she has some cottage cheese on her but and thighs but how many women do not especially after their mid twenties. There will be those that disagree but many women that are very fit and toned have some cottage cheese. It's just a fact of life in nature that women will have cc.

Leora may not be the prettiest compared to some of the other girls on RLC but she is beautiful to me. She is still the queen of RLC.

On 8/3/2018 at 9:30 AM, rayjay6 said:

I am late in commenting on this subject as I have not been online at RLCF lately but I have to agree with: "she has blossomed into a quite appealingly attractive woman". Leora looks more like an adult woman rather than the teenager she was a few years ago. Sure she has some cottage cheese on her but and thighs but how many women do not especially after their mid twenties. There will be those that disagree but many women that are very fit and toned have some cottage cheese. It's just a fact of life in nature that women will have cc.

Leora may not be the prettiest compared to some of the other girls on RLC but she is beautiful to me. She is still the queen of RLC.

AND she is a HOT HORNY HETEROSEXUAL !!!! As opposed to the Lesbian/Bisexual site this has become !!!

Leora well always be that special apartment to view, and not because Leora is sexy and does give the viewers a great show....but her apartment is more like intermission "until the other so call VIP apartments can get their scripted lines down for the next show"....we the viewers may never see any kind of lesbian or couple tradings going on with Leora.....but I think she is very valuable to RLC in bringing in new members.8)